This spacious ground floor entry villa, adjacent to the Hyatt Resort, offers under a five minute walk to beaches, pools and tennis. World-class golf nearby at the Ritz and easy access to the main attractions on the island.. Community has three pools (one pool steps from the villa), two tennis courts, club house, volley ball and ping pong. We offer 24/7 hospitality and can help you plan all aspects of your trip. Note: pricing does not include 7% PR tax. Owner will sign occupancy agreement.
Secluded pool steps away from villa entrance.
24/7 Guest Services manager on call for your convenience.
•Over 2,700 square feet of comfortable living space
•Wi-Fi Internet access
•Washing machine and clothes dryer
Sleeps up to 6 guests in three bedrooms:
•Master Bedroom en-suite: King Bed; walk-in closet; Flat-Screen TV
•Second Bedroom en suite: Two twin beds;
•Third Bedroom: Double bed, bathroom right across the hall
•Extra twin air mattress available
•Three full – two en-suite
•Modern fixtures and fittings
•Fully equipped and stylish kitchen
•Eat-in breakfast nook; upholstered chairs; seats 4
•Dishwasher, blender, countertop flush range, oven, refrigerator...
Living Room/Indoor space:
•French Doors open onto large patio with views of lake, pool, and gardens
•Separate small lounge seating area
•Deep cushion lounge suite with all accessories
•Cable Television and DVD
•Extra Seating Area – next to Living Room
•Large deep-cushion couch and chairs
Patio (See photos of our patio!):
•Wrought-iron outdoor dining furniture covered with thick white cushions
•Three seating areas with courtesy tables
•Upholstered lounge chair
Lakeside Villas Community offers:
- Just steps away from Dorado Beach
- A chic club house with activities such as ping pong
- 3 Swimming Pools plus a toddler pool
- 2 Tennis Courts
- Playground and other activities for children
- Access to The Hyatt Hacienda del Mar Resort and its amenities
- World-class restaurants offering a wide range of cuisine
Interaction with guests
The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations offers free of charge:
- Meet & Greet service
- Day-Trippers® Sheets
- Paradise Gold Special Offer Discounts to many local vendors and restaurants
- Our comprehensive “Guest Resource Guide” with details on everything from medical resources, to excursions, to dining
- 24/7 local Guest Services Manager available to our guests
For an additional charge we offer:
- Personal chef and catering services
- Pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily housekeeping
- Porta cribs and high chairs
- Car rental referrals and trip planning
Other things to note
In addition to the 7% PR tax there is a 5% Guest Services fee on the rental rate. We have a local Guest Services Manager that is on call 24/7 to act as concierge and offer local resources and extra guests services such as daily cleaning, food services, grocery pick up and more (for additional fees.) He also addresses an questions that might come about your villa.
Owner requires a signed occupancy agreement.
Rates do not include 7% PR tax or 5% guest services. $500 refundable security needed. We have a strict cancellation policy- no refunds so we recommend travel insurance. Minimum stay is 5 nights.
This host has 56 reviews for other properties.View other reviews