Welcome to our new listing! Tucked up in the Hollywood Hills, our 1962 mid-century studio is flooded with natural light, and features a gorgeous bath and large walk-in closet. Funishings such as vintage Saarinen writing desk and Philippe Stark armchair combine with the comforts of a hotel-style deluxe Queen bed, fluffy towels, and all natural bath products.
The studio is totally private and separate from our main house, with its own entrance set behind gates, featuring a secluded patio area, perfect for morning cofee or late afternoon cocktail.
Our home is located on a quiet cul-d-sac in the "Los Feliz Oaks" area of the Hollywood Hills, surrounded by big trees and beautiful houses from the 20's, 50's and 60's, by prolific architects such as Gregory Ain, Pierre Koenig and Paul Williams. Griffith Park, a 3,000 acre sactuary in the middle of Los Angeles, is within walking distance, where you will find amazing hiking, and Griffith Observatory, a world-class planetarium.
Are you a writer that needs a hideaway to finish your script? Coming to LA for auditions and looking for a quiet respite from the bustle of Hollywood? Looking to spend a holiday in Los Angeles? This property is perfect for you!
Take a walk down to Franklin Village, less than 1 mile away, where you can find a gourmet grocer, small theater, cafes, and more. A 10-minute drive brings you to the Greek Theater, Hollywood, Los Feliz Village, and the Metro.
More information about the studio:
- Direct, gated main level entry - totally private
- 550 sq ft.
- Wireless internet
- Cable Television w/ premium channel
- No full kitchen, but mini-fridge and coffee and tea makers
- Full bath with towels
- whole house water-filtration system
- Desk and spacious walk-in closet with hangers
- bedroom with full bed and linens
- Heating & A/C is by control of owner
- Plenty of street parking
- We are often adding or swapping out furniture and accessories, so upon your arrival studio may be slightly different than depicted in pictures, but always tasteful and cool!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Sara and Joe