This is my recently renovated one bedroom vacation condo that I'm sharing with everyone. I love it mostly because it's across the street from the beach! If you don't have a car, I can arrange for a free shuttle to all the local hot spots :-) Hope you enjoy your stay!
1) Well I do NOT charge a cleaning fee, but I do have a cleaning service so please try to keep the sand out and throw away your trash. The trash dispenser is located less than 10 feet away on the same floor next to the laundry room.
2) Please do not sit on the furniture with wet clothes ..I know that seems obvious, but you'd be surprised lol
3) Please DO NOT SMOKE in the Apartment, but you can smoke any where else if you like ;-)
4) No Pets please....unless they are cute...then maybe we can talk...HA!
5) Please do not change the settings on the TV or the Apple router or the cable box, if you use the Netflix please select the "Miami Digs" profile, Thank you :-)
6) Please do not change the AC settings, if you need the temp changed message me or call and I can change it remotely.
7) There is no need to lock the top lock, you can if you like, but the neighborhood and building are very safe, there is even a police officer who lives downstairs and he is very nice.
8) Be careful with the tile floor... ( i.e. do not slam heavy objects on the ground that may crack or break the tile floor)
9) At check out, please close all the shades and windows so the apt does not get too hot and return the keys to the box ;-)
Also, I have no required check in or check out time so come and leave as you please... and I have no hidden costs like those pesky cleaning fees...See I pass all this kindness onto you in hopes you'll be nice to my place ;-) .. in return all I ask is that you respect my humble abode and treat it as if it were your own! Thank you!!... and I Hope you enjoy your stay!!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 62 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Student at USC Law, work part time for HP, no pets, love traveling. I speak Spanish Fluently. Love playing chess and tinkering with computers :-)