Looking for hotel luxury minus the cost? Look no further! Stylish/Chic Hotel-Style Beach Cottage, just a few mins walk to the sandy beach. 2 bed/1 bath half duplex, sleeps 6. 5-star luxury!
LAST MIN NOVEMBER SPECIAL!
WALK TO BEACH!!
Looking for hotel luxury minus the cost? Look no further! Welcome to the Capistrano Beach Cottage! We are an ultra modern, stylish and chic beach cottage located in the beautiful city of Dana Point, California.
Inspired by the chic, cosmopolitan boutique-style hotels in New York and LA, the Capistrano Beach Cottage has been designed with hotel-like appeal while providing a relaxed beach-life atmosphere. Just a short walk to the sandy beach, this 2 bed/1 bath half duplex features its own private, tropical zen-inspired patio. Get away from the every day and escape to beach luxury right here!
The beach cottage has been designed to provide you with similar luxuries to a resort-style hotel. The bathroom comes stocked with a pair of robes and slippers, hotel-sized toiletries to get you by your first day, a hair dryer, and plenty of toilet paper. Bath and beach towels are provided for your stay. Each bedroom comes with a plush pillow-top mattress, crisp white linens, and plenty of comfortable pillows and blankets. Need to do laundry? We got you covered with a full size washer/dryer along with laundry detergent and dryer sheets fully stocked for your use.
Gourmet cooking made possible in our fully stocked gourmet kitchen! We have everything you can possibly think of for cooking up a storm--an assortment of cookware and kitchen staples such as spices, condiments, oils, sugar, butter, flour, coffee, tea, and more.
Entertainment made possible in our open concept living room! The beach cottage has been designed for your ultimate entertainment experience with an open concept living room/kitchen. The living room boasts a comfortable queen size pull-out sofa, a flat screen TV with over 150 channels, a Blue-Ray DVD player, and a Bluetooth speaker system.
The private, enclosed and zen-inspired patio is your own private tropical oasis! Furnished with comfortable and stylish patio sofas, a cozy hammock under a palm thatched hut, BBQ, water fountain, and a lush tropical garden, you might not want to leave the house.
Wanna get a work out in? Feel free to use the garage gym equipped with free weights, a squat cage, bench, pull up bar, punching bag, jump rope, and more!
Looking to take a bike ride down to the beach? We've thought of it all. The beach cottage comes with four top of the line beach cruisers! There is also an assortment of beach equipment available for your use; everything from surf boards, body boards, beach chairs/umbrellas, and coolers.
Location, Location, Location! The beach is a short 0.5 mile walk. Capistrano Beach borders Dana Point's beach, and the famous surf town of San Clemente. Grab one of the beach cruisers and take a short ride down to Dana Point Harbor or San Clemente Pier.
Why spend a fortune on hotels when you can get 5-star luxury at a fraction of the cost? Let us be your beach getaway!
We apologize but we do not accept pets. No exceptions no matter how well behaved your pet is.
Please note the beach cottage is part of a duplex. You are sharing a wall with the other side. While we encourage our guests to enjoy their stay to the fullest, this is not a party house. The beach cottage is located in a quiet residential neighborhood. If you are looking for a party atmosphere this would not be the house for you. However if you are looking for a quiet retreat to enjoy with family or friends this would be the perfect vacation getaway.
The entire property is non-smoking. We ask guests who smoke to please do so away from the house.
2 bedrooms, 1 pull out queen sized sofa, sleeps up to 6 people
1 queen bed
2 twin beds; can be converted to one king (we have a converter belt, mattress pad and foam topper so you cannot tell the difference)
1 pull out queen sofa
1 Pack'N Play
1 shower/tub combo
Private patio with with gas BBQ, hammock, and patio sofas to soak up the sun
Flat screen TV with DVD player
Bluetooth Speaker System
Washing machine/ gas dryer
Dana Point Permit: STR16-0554
The entire house.
Interaction with guests
The beach cottage is part of a duplex. During the fall and winter months we live in the front unit and are available in person or over the phone for questions. During the summer we rent our side, however we are only a short drive away and frequent the house often to use the gym. We are always close by to help answer any questions.
Other things to note
The house is part of a duplex. This half of the duplex is the entire back of the building with its own private backyard. There is one shared wall with the other side of the duplex. We ask guests in advance to please keep noise down and be cordial to the residents on the other side. We want to ensure everyone enjoys their peaceful comfort of home.
This is a non-smoking property. In addition, the house is located in a quiet residential neighborhood with a noise ordinance from surrounding neighbors after 9pm. If you are looking for a party house, unfortunately this would not be the right fit.
- Absolutely no smoking on the property, not even outside
- Max occupancy 8 people, including visitors
- No food in living room or bedrooms
- No shoes in house, Absolutely no shoes on furniture
1. Smoking: Smoking is strictly forbidden on this property. Evidence of smoking on the Property will result in immediate termination and forfeiture of all amounts paid and will result in additional Cleaning Fee to Guest as damage cost. Guests who wish to smoke must do so OFF the property. Guest is also responsible for ensuring that smoking products, if used in the neighborhood, are properly distinguished and product remains, such as cigarette butts, are properly disposed of and not left on the grounds.
2. Visitors of Guest: The maximum occupancy of this house is 6 persons at all times, including visitors unless prior Homeowner approval is obtained. If you have 4 guests in your party, you are permitted 2 visitors up till 9pm only. If you have 6 people in your rental party, you are not permitted additional visitors unless prior Homeowner approval is obtained. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above MAY NOT stay
overnight at the Property unless prior approval is received from Homeowner. Any other person at the Property is the sole and exclusive responsibility of Guest. A $200 per person per night fee will be assessed for any guest other than those in the rental party at the property past 9pm.
3. Additional Cleaning Fee: An additional cleaning fee of $125 will be deducted from your security deposit for excess sand brought into the house. Guests are asked to wash their feet and feet of children before entry into the home. Sand found on furniture or in beds will result in the additional $125 cleaning fee. White towels and linens are not to be used to remove make-up or for cleaning greasy, bloody or dirty objects. A $20/towel and $50/sheet cleaning fee will be assessed for damage to towels and linens.
4. Noise and No Parties: This property is located in a quiet residential community with working families and school-aged children. All Guests agree to use common sense in keeping noise volume low after dark. All outdoor entertainment will be brought inside after 9pm. There are NO PARTIES permitted at the house. Any police enforcement actions by the City or County are at the sole risk and expense of the registered Guest and
may result in damage cost and/or immediate eviction and forfeiture of all amounts paid.
5. Pets: No animal, fowl, fish, reptile, and/or pet of any kind shall be kept on or about the premises, for any amount of time. The home is a pet free environment at all times. Visitors with pets cannot bring their pets onto the Property. A $200 fee will be deducted from the security deposit if any animals have been detected on the property.
6. Theft and Damage: Guest is fully responsible for ensuring home is securely locked at all times. In the event of theft due to Guest negligence, Guest assumes full responsibility to cover the replacement costs of all items that have been stolen. In addition, any items that have been lost or damaged during Guest’s stay are the responsibility of the Guest to
replace. Monies will be deducted from the security deposit and Guest agrees to pay for replacement costs over and above the funds collected in the security deposit.
7. Use of BBQ and Open Flame: The use of the BBQ is permitted on the patio. Please do not move the BBQ from its original location. Guest takes full responsibility to ensure propane tank is shut to off after use of BBQ and any damage to home due to BBQ negligence is the full responsibility of the guest. BBQ cover must be replaced after each use to ensure protection against the elements.
8. Repairs and Maintenance: Repair and maintenance problems must be brought to Owner’s attention within 24 hours of occupancy or occurrence or Guest will be held liable for all such damages or repairs. Owner will not be responsible for any unauthorized expenses incurred by Guest or his/her guests. Costs of needless or unauthorized service will be charged as a damage cost.
9. Parking: Parking is limited to 1 vehicle on the left side of the driveway only. Tandem parking is not permitted. Additional vehicles may park on the street. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. No parking is permitted on neighbor’s property or blocking driveways.
10. Cable Television: Basic cable television is provided to the property at no charge. Homeowner is not responsible for content of movies and shows viewed by Guests. Guests are not permitted to subscribe to additional cable services, such as Premium Channels or Special Event Programs.
11. Access to Property: Guest agrees to allow the Homeowner and/or maintenance or service personnel access to the premises when necessary for inspections or repairs. Homeowner or maintenance will provide Guest with a 2-hour notice during reasonable hours when feasible, except for emergency situations. Homeowner and maintenance shall have access to the garage at all times.
12. Courtesy and Noise: Guest is to be mindful that this Property is located in a residential area. Guest is expected to be courteous to residents and guests, to be respectful of the rights of others, and to not be noisy, including loud music.
13. Care of Property: Guest is responsible for keeping the Property and all furnishings in good order.
14. Use of Appliances, Devices and Equipment: Guest is responsible for using all appliances, devices and Equipment as they are intended to be used. Guest will be responsible for all damage of destruction to any appliance, device or Equipment that is not used as intended.
15. Water and Septic: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $6,000.
16. Acknowledgment: I have read, understood and accept the terms and conditions on all pages of this Agreement, including the above Rules.
Guest, on behalf of Guest and all members of the Rental Party (as defined in the Agreement).
The Parties have read, understood and agree to the terms of this Agreement, including the Rental Rules in Exhibit “A” below, as evidenced by submittal of booking request.
My name is Miriam and I am the owner of the Capistrano Beach Cottage (also listed on Airbnb) and Sand & Surf Vacation Rentals. I am a small, owner operated management company dedicated in providing each and every one of my guests with 5-star customer-service. As an owner of a local vacation home myself, I pride myself in ensuring your stay is most comfortable and enjoyable. I personally check each property to make sure it is fully stocked and ready for your stay. If there is ever anything you need at all, I am available at all times and ready and willing to do what it takes to make your stay with us a fantastic one. At the end of the day you chose us over a hotel, so I make it a point to give you the same level of care and attention. I look forward to hosting your stay and providing you with a memorable experience.