Compact Apartment with a relatively big kitchen and bathroom. Quite central, and still in a quiet area. Not even 5 minutes away from the subway. Super markets, restaurants und bars - and even the river for a stroll - are all in walking distance.
Are you looking for a place to crash for the weekend and to get to know Munich's nightlife at its best? Or do you just wanna relax a little, explore the old town and go shopping? Whether it is Oktoberfest season or your're coming for a summer school, this apartment will meet your requirements. From here you can go anywhere fast, and yet it does not strike you with the hustle and bustle of a vibrant city.
- Subway U1/U2 within 5 min, only 3 stops from Central Station
- Supermarket (Tengelmann) just around the corner
- On foot, by bike (yes, it's included) or by public transportation in 10 minutes to the Oktoberfest
- The beautiful Isar and its nature, just one block away, is perfect for an evening stroll
- The famous Glockenbachviertel with its many colorful bars on the other side of the river, just a 5 min walk away
- 2-room apartment with 64sqm
- Kitchen with stove and oven, fridge with freezer, Siemens dishwasher, Siemens washing machine, coffee pot, dishes and pots blah blah blah ...
- Bathroom with large bath tub
- Bedroom with king size bed (180x200cm!) and super soft mattress, 2 bedside tables, a large wardrobe, chest of drawers. What more could you want?
- Living room with 3 seater sofa and armchair, small dining table and lounge table, bookcase, stereo (neighbors haven't complained yet ;-))
- In case of more than 2 people, an inflatable 140x200 mattress for 2 persons is available
- Two(!) bicycles, one of the best means of transport to get around in this town, are at your disposal.
- there is an elevator, the apartment is on the 2nd floor
- Super quiet neighborhood, one-way street on the doorstep, you sleep like in the 7th heaven. Enough parking lots!
- WiFi and fixed phone with EU and US wide flat rate calls for your convenience
For those who are interested: We still offer for the second octoberfest week our living room, for much cheaper prices.
Questions? Suggestions? Let me know!
If you need a tour guide, I (26) am up for anything. If you are not yet convinced, then take a look at the pictures ...;-)
anything, just not my race bike.
Other things to note
one of the best spots for NYE are the bridges over the river near by.
Die Wohnung ist normalerweise bewohnt. Wir vermieten sie während unserer Urlaubszeiten. Wir bitten daher, mit allen persönlichen Gegenständen, die in der Wohnung enthalten sind, pfleglich umzugehen. Bitte keine Wertgegenstände entwenden! Bei der Vermietung einer Wohnung werden wir eine Kopie der Ausweise benötigen, sowie eine Kaution.