A stunning, new, modern designed boutique apartment in the heart of Vienna, minutes away from city center - you maybe will even have the chance to meet on our street the president of Austria, because his our neighbor...
It’s a bright, clean, modern stylish and very comfortable two bedrooms apartment.
Maintained to a high standard, perfect for a family, couple, two couples or four friends or of course for the single traveler.
The flat is newly renovated in a high standard (new real Cuban parquet floor etc.)
It has brand new furniture and the kitchen is fully equipped with all the essentials required for your own catering needs, be it a quick breakfast or a romantic dinner.
Clean Linen and towels will be provided for each guest, depending on the length of stay they will be changed on a weekly basis.
Furthermore the apartment features
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection
- Each room has queen size double bed
- In every room wardrobe with hangers and chest of drawers to store your belongings
- Separate toilet
- Separate bathrooms with hot tub
- Modern and fully equipped kitchen
- Plasma TV hangs on the wall in the living room
- Cozy sofa
- A professional washing machine and dryer is available in the area of the building id needed pls. advise before.
The apartment is very well connected through public transport...
- Tram nr. 2 in front of the house (tram line that makes the city center round- Ring)
- Under ground - U2 station Rathaus
- Bus nr. 13A (2 min distance)
... and only in walking distance from the city center
- 700 m’ to Rathaus
- 5 min. to Staatsoper (2 km)
- 9 min. to Stefansdom
Our neighborhood also offers you many opportunities
- A large variety of restaurants, bars and authentic local Austrian cafes.
- Within few minutes distance there are Austrian, Italian, Indian, Thai, Mexican Chinese, and Japanese sushi bars available
- 3 minute distance to several Supermarkets
- 2 minute distance to the Pharmacy
- Cash ATMs within 2 minutes distance
- Fresh Bakery in the neighbor house.
- Clothes and shoes Boutiques close by
In case of any further questions, please feel free to contact us before you book - We look forward to host you in Vienna!