About this listing
Best Location in Downtown SD! Clean, relaxing 1-bedroom apartment has double-paned windows and faces towards interior courtyard providing peace and quiet. Conveniently located on the border of Gaslamp District/East Village. 10 min walk to Convention Center, Petco Park, nightlife and shopping; 15 min drive to the Beach!
Large one bedroom apartment in medium-sized, low-rise condo building built in 2007. Perfectly located in the center of all the action, but very quiet as apartment faces the inside courtyard of the complex. One secured, underground parking spot is included. Washer and Dryer in unit.
The apartment itself is approx 1000 square feet with floor to ceiling windows, granite counter tops,
12' ceilings and custom cabinetry. In the bedroom you will find a queen-sized double bed and large mirrored closet with plenty of hangers and drawer space.
The Living Room:
- L shaped couch
- desk and office chair
- flat screen TV with HDMI cable and Roku to watch all your favorite shows/movies through Amazon Prime, Netflix and HBO Go (please note there is no cable)
- dining table and 4 chairs
-shower/bathtub with body wash, shampoo
- plenty of towels
- sink/vanity with large mirror
- stacked washer and dryer
The kitchen is right next to the entrance and fully equipped with:
-pots, pans, silverware, plates, glasses, etc
-Brita water filter
-George Foreman grill
*There is wifi access throughout the entire apartment complex as well as a secured network for the apartment
You will have access to all areas of the apartment and the adjoining patio. The patio leads into a lovely shared interior courtyard complete with chairs, tables, and BBQs sprinkled among various flowering plants and trees. You will receive a parking lot remote which doubles as a key fob for entrance on street level.
Interaction with guests
I generally like to give guests a lot of space however you need anything at I am pretty responsive and available by airbnb message (preferred) or text. I live close by and if I am in town I can be right over.
I'll provide you with instructions on how to use callbox to get into the building and well as an relevant info about the apartment. I prefer to communicate through the Airbnb app but am also reachable by text (SMS) or What"s App.
Other things to note
- I understand your flight may arrive early and I will try my best to accommodate an earlier check-in if possible. This is somewhat dependent on whether there is a reservation the night before. In that care, the departing guests will be checking out at 11am and we will need time to thoroughly clean the apartment. If necessary you may drop your bags off while the apt is being cleaned.
-The deposit is meant to cover damages to the property. I do not have access to these funds, the money is held by Airbnb similar to how a rental car company holds a deposit.
**Legislation regarding Airbnb/ home-sharing is constantly changing in San Diego. I ask that you simply say you're friends/ family visiting me and not to mention Airbnb to neighbors or security.
* There are maintanence workers on site during the day attending to repairs and cleaning of the building - they do not have tourist information and cannot provide emergency assistance. I am here to help if you need anything :)
-Generally no children or pets but feel free to contact me with your specific situation.
-NO smoking and no parties. Any smoking will incur a $350 fine.
-Please be respectful of the neighbors at all times but especially between the hours of 10pm-8am.
-Please refrain from cooking fish, curry or any other strong -smelling dishes.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 442 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.