Bangkok Bed and Bike is a home for all holiday makers who enjoy backpack travelling experience with the wind in the hair.
If you are looking for a place that is easy access within a walking distances to all wonders of Bangkok, we are the one!
Our hostel located in the conservative zone of Old town Bangkok where you can experience the beauty of Thai architecture and local lifestyle. We are in walking distance to all wonders of Bangkok such as The Grand Palace, Wat Pho, Flower Market, Yaowarat, Pahurat, Klongthom, and Khaosan Road. A bus stop is just 2 minutes walk from the front. Our place offer comfortable beds in dorm style for 30 people, 2 rooms for double bed and 2 family rooms. We offer 8 shared bathrooms and 10 shared toilets with complementary breakfast. Our kitchen is small but fully equipped with stove, sinks, fridge, and minibar snacks. Coin operated washing machine and dryer are available. Pool table, cable TV, and beers are good tools to get the travelers socialize at the lobby. We also offer bicycle tours and bike rental which is the best way to see around the old town of Bangkok and try tasty Thai local food within a day with our friendly group leader.
Key card access
Fresh Towel and clean linen
Free Wi-Fi in all area
Free easy breakfast ( toast, jam, coffee, tea )
Shared bathroom and restroom for female
Shared bathroom and restroom for male
24 hrs hot shower
24 hrs operated CCTV
Washing machine and dryer
TV at the Lobby with variety of movies
Storage room for big luggages
Lockers (Please bring your own lock)
Minibar at the lobby
Pantry with dining utensils
24/7 Front desk
Interaction with guests
Other things to note
Earliest check-in: 2.00 PM
Latest check-out: 11.00 AM
• We do not have an elevator so please enjoy the steps
• Shared bathroom (8 rooms) and restroom (9 rooms)for female and male separately
• Check in time is 2.00 pm to 10.00 pm. Late check in after 10.00 pm will be charged THB100 per hour and check out time is from 7.00 am to 11.00 am. The additional charge of THB100 per hour for private room and THB50 per hour for dormitory is occurred for Late check-out after 11.00 am or early check-in before 7.00 am.
• A full payment by cash or credit card is required upon arrival. We may ask you to present valid photo identification for credit card verification. If you have fully paid with our travel agents, please kindly present your room voucher as a proof of payment.
• If you have changed your plan or shortened your stay, at least 24 hours of notification is required in order to get the refund (except for the special promotion which specified “no refund”)
• No smoking inside the building
• The use of drug is strictly prohibited and drug users will be reported to police immediately
• Please keep your noise low between 10.00pm - 7.00am
• For the safety reason, CCTVs are operated 24 hours.
• The digital Key card deposit of THB500 will be collected upon arrival and will be returned when you check-out.
• A free towel is provided to all guests and will be changed every three days. In case you are staying less than three days and you require a new one, THB50 will be charged per towel. A towel is provided for drying your body only, please do not use it for other purposes; especially, cleaning your belongings.
• Linen will be changed every 3 days as part of our commitment to environmental conservation. THB 100 will be charged per set of bed sheet and pillow case in case you require a new one.
• Visitors (apart from the hostel guests) are allowed to be in the lobby areas on the first floor only.
• Pets are not allowed inside the hostel.
• No smoking inside the building
• The use of drug is strictly prohibited and drug users will be reported to police immediately.
• Please keep your noise low between 10.00 pm - 7.00 am.
• 500 THB/Key Card will be collected as a deposit upon arrival.
• Check-In later than 10.00 pm will be charged 100 THB per hour.
• Outsiders/Visitors are not allowed in the resident area.
This host has 123 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My name is Effie. I was born and lived in Bangkok, Thailand. I had a chance to stay in Aidone, Sicily for one year and Hobart,Tasmania for 4 years. I love travelling and learning other cultures. We are collecting more money to explore more parts of the world every year Me and my husband love cycling and we're happy to show you around our hometown. Stay and explore Bangkok by bike with us (",)