Art Inspired. Hosts 6. 2 Floors. 1 Queen Bed. 1 Queen Air Matresss. 1 Double. 2 Twin Bunk Beds. 1.5 Full Bathroom. Wheel Chair Access. Pets Allowed. 3mins to PATH Train. 10mins to NYC World Trade Center. Boxing Gym. Movie Theatre. Artificial Intelligence Assistance.
The Echo is a minimal, contemporary art guest house & studio, located in the emerging arts district of Jersey City. We are less than a 5 minute walk to the Journal Square subway station. It only takes 9mins by the PATH subway to lower Manhattan (World Trade Center). The PATH train runs 24 hours too!
The Echo is a living, breathing art project and is inspired by the Greek story of the Narcissus. It's a reflection of our time, it questions our ego and the purpose of an individual. The Echo was completely renovated by 1 person from an old garage, into a studio and now a guest space. Everything in the space contains a reflection of the artist's love, works and life journey. What will The Echo reflect to you?
The space has hosted artists, photographers, fashion designers, film directors, producers and cool people from Mad Decent to Microsoft. The Echo was featured in Airbnb's "Feel like they're living in the movies" project.
- Home Movie Theatre with ROKU, NetFlix & HBO
- Open Hardwood Studio Space.
- Full Bathroom.
- 1 Memory Foam Queen Sized Bed for Two.
- 1 Full Sized Air Bed for Two.
- 1 Private Bedroom with Twin Bunks for Two.
- Small Fridge
- Echo Dot Artificial Intelligence Assistance
- 500sq ft Open Studio Space.
- Half Bathroom.
- 1 Full Size Loft Bed.
- Host Bedroom.
- Storage Room.
- Workout Training Bag & Boxing Gloves.
- Vintage Exercise Bike.
- Weights with Standard Barbell.
The Echo is the ideal space for an artist, creative, entrepreneur, traveling musician, or athlete, who wants a spacious, unique and cool spot. It's especially great for families and groups, who would prefer to stay together. We can currently host 6 people together.
The Echo houses a movie theater for entertainment, an artificial intelligence assistant & a home boxing gym. The space also has wheelchair access and is pet-friendly.
The Echo can accommodate up to 6 people at a time. We allow parties and group get togethers. *extra charge
The area is amazing! We are 1 block away from the NJ Police Department. For the art lovers, there are lots of amazing street murals in JC, and we are a quick 5 Min. walk to the Mana Contemporary, a huge all-inclusive art complex. Jersey City was voted the #1 city in 2016 America by Art Decor.
If you're a food lover like me, you'll love what's available! You can get authentic Indian, Columbian, Filipino, Middle Eastern, Italian, Chinese and American Food. We are located in the heart of Little India and Little Manila. Enjoy affordable authentic and diverse food while you stay! Jersey City has the best Italian American food in America.
We are a quick 5-minute walk to the Journal Square PATH Station which links Jersey City to the core of Manhattan. Journal Square is just 3 stops from World Trade Centre and Greenwich Village or 5 stops to 34th Street Penn Station.
You will have access to the entire apartment, except for my room & office/storage space. Pets are allowed and we also have wheelchair access.
Interaction with guests
The host may come in to check on the space or pick up items from storage.
Other things to note
Parking, there is free parking available on the streets. You just have to find an open space. You are responsible for your own vehicle and the NJ parking laws & regulations. Paid parking is also available in the area.
- Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster & Coffee Machine!
- Home Movie Theatre with G o o gle ChromeCast.
- Light Weights and Standard Barbell.
- Vintage Exercise Bike.
- Aqua Workout Training Bag.
- 1 Block away from the NJ Police Department.
- Bike for Use.
- Free Meditation & Workout Sessions.
- Free Jersey City to NYC Ferry Walking Tour.
- NO Stove or Kitchen Sink. Sorry!
- Less Tax in Jersey.
- A portion of your stay goes to buying youth art supplies.
- Security Camera
- Space heaters are used for heating.
- Artificial Intelligence Assistance. Ask: "Echo!"
1. Please clean up after yourself, wash dirty dishes, pick up your trash and dispose properly.
2. Respect the property like it was yours.
3. Turn off the lights! Turn off the Air Conditioner & Heating when not in use.
4. Don't take too long hot showers.
5. Return key to the lockbox after using & checking out.
6. Host uses kitchenette and is in/out the house to check on things.
7. No access to my private bedroom downstairs or storage/wardrobe area!
8. $50 Fee Applies for late checkout after 12pm. $50 to hold your luggage after check out.
9. For a large group of 6-8, schedule your showers accordingly.
10. No overnight guests.
11. No 3rd Party Bookings
12. An infant, child and pet is considered a guest.
13. The iPad in the photos was stolen, you will need to connect to the chromecast via your iPhone or Android device.
- Clean up after yourself and sweep the floors.
- Make the beds or strip the sheets.
- Put ANY trash in the garbage bags.
- Leave the garbage downstairs by the front door.
- Please leave the key in the lockbox.