Central air-conditioned 860 sq ft private apartment (detached from main house) with private entrance (on 3rd floor of detached garage) located across the street from lake, hiking trails, UCLA Conference Center and Tavern Bay Beach Club. Only 8 minute drive to Lake Arrowhead Village/Blue Jay for dining/shopping/movies. Earlier check-in may be available if unit is vacant the night prior.
Private detached guest house (private entrance) located across the street from the lake in the beautiful North Shore area. Apartment is the 3rd floor of the 3 story garage and has CENTRAL AIR. There is a staircase to unit. You will have access to the private Tavern Bay Beach Club on the lake and hiking trails around the lake or stroll around the neighborhood to enjoy looking at beautiful lake front estates. If you would rather shop, dine, water ski or take a boat tour, the Lake Arrowhead Village is only an eight minute drive away. Movie theater is located 8 minutes away in Blue Jay.
Guests have access to the guest house, private bay Tavern Bay Beach Club (must have beach club card with you), lake trails and patio table/chairs (during the warmer months).
Interaction with guests
We are available to answer questions via phone or text and if we are staying in the main house over your stay, we are available to assist in anyway.
Other things to note
Guest agrees that no more than 2 persons shall be permitted on the Property at any time during the Rental Term, all of whom shall comply with the conditions and restrictions imposed upon Guest under this Agreement.(Unless specific number agreed upon at the booking of the rental).
No pets allowed.
Guests agrees to 3 pm Check-in and Noon Check-out time. If place is vacant night prior, you may be able to check in earlier and will let you know close to arrival date.
Guest agrees to use any such facilities or amenities entirely at the Guest’s own initiative, risk and responsibility.
UNAVAILABILITY OF PROPERTY
In the event the Property is not available for use during the Rental Term due to reasons, events or circumstances beyond the control of Owner, Owner will apply due diligence and good faith efforts to locate a replacement property that equals or exceeds the Property with respect to occupancy capacity, location and value that meets the reasonable satisfaction of the Guest. If such replacement property cannot be found and made available, Owner shall immediately return all payments made by the Guest, whereupon this Agreement shall be terminated and Guest and Owner shall have no further obligations or liabilities in any manner pertaining to this Agreement.
Upon entrance to the house, the guest will make the entire contract valid as explained herein and will be assumed to follow all the rules and guideline as described.
1. Upon arrival, please park on the bottom driveway on West Shore Road adjacent to the UCLA Conference Center. Enter the property through the black gate. After entering the gate, the guest house will be on your right. Walk up the staircase to the top floor of garages.
2.Please DO a complete walk-through of the house and report to us at the beginning of the rental any abnormalities or broken items before the 1st day’s end. (If not reported in the beginning of the rental, you will be responsible for any broken items or missing items. Example: keys, membership cards, broken mirrors, broken appliances…)
3.Please find 2 keys and (1) ALA (Arrowhead Lake Association) Membership cards in the kitchen next to door on the wall. This card is needed for access to Tavern Bay Beach Club and lake trails.
4.This is a non-smoking house. Any smoking in house will be considered a direct violation of the rental agreement. You may smoke outdoors on the property.
5. There is no cooking anywhere in the house other than the kitchen.
6. When using the heater, we recommend setting the thermometer to no higher than 70 degrees Fahrenheit and AC around 75 degrees.
7. Please do not use any of the owner’s personal belongings. We are not responsible for any injuries from the unauthorized use of said items.
8. Please do not move any furniture or any furnishings in the house (if moved, they need to be put back to exactly as they were before).(Excessive moving of things in the house requiring attention by the cleaning crew will result in extra fees)
9. Please be aware that this is a family neighborhood with residents who live here and enjoy the mountain year-round. To respect our neighbors, please keep all outside noise to a minimum after 10:00 PM. (Indoor noise is OK to a certain degree even after hours.)
10. Pets are not allowed in the house at any time.
Checklist Prior to Departure
1. Set the heater to 50 degrees Fahrenheit (in winter months) and turn off AC (if used in warmer months).
2. Turn off all lights and ceiling fans.
3. PLEASE Lock and close all windows.
4. Leave door unlocked.
4. Shut off all water faucets.
6. Wash and dry all pots, pans, dishes, and utensils, and return them to their original locations.
7. Leave all used towels on the bathtub or in the laundry basket in closet. Cleaning crew will change the bed linens.
9. Please do not leave trash outside during your stay since raccoon's will get into the trash.
10. Items to be returned: keys (2) and Arrowhead Lake Association beach club membership cards (1). Please leave all 3 items on the kitchen on the wall next to door. (Lost keys or membership cards will result in a deduction of $25 each from the deposit.)
11. Upon leaving the house, please let me know over the phone or by a text message your departure time and any damage that occurred during your stay at the house. (Cell Ph(phone number hidden))