- 5mins walk to Machiya Station.
(Keisen Honsen-line/Toyko Metro Chiyoda-line)
- 2LDK Private Own Whole House
- Max 10adults +1(Kids&Baby)
- Kids Free (5yo&under)
- Baby room +Safe for baby
- 41mins to Narita airport
- Free Portable WIfi & House Wifi
Welcome to Tokyo :)
-There is a FREE Portable Wi-Fi
-It's your own private House & fully furnished.
-Please Shoot me an email for staying a long term.
Check-In & Check-Out
Check-in time ; AFTER 3 p.m. , check-out time ; BEFORE 10 a.m.
[4LDK] / Private Japanee Traditional House.
- Max 10 adults + Kids&Baby.
- FREE Kids (under 5years old)
- FREE 5 Rental Bicycle (Start from 15th/Dec/2015) + Parking for more bicycles (no car parking).
- FREE Portable Wifi & Unlimited Fast House Wifi.
*You can come drop your luggages before check in anytime AFTER 10:30am.
**You can't leave your luggages or anything AFTER check-out by 10:00am.
Room - How to Sleep / You can chose
-1 Bed Room (1F)
4 Single sized beds(100cm wiidth x 200cm Heights)>>for 4people. (2 bank beds)
-1 Baby Room (1F)
w/ 2 Futon Sets. Adults and Baby. (Able to Use as a Luggage Strage)
-1 Living Room (2F)
3 Sets of Futon + 2 Sofa bed w/ futon sets.
-Washer with Spin dryer (Landry Machine)
-TV (32") with HDMI inputs.
-Toilet with washer and heater.
-Bath room(shampoo, conditioner and body soap are prepared)
-Air conditioner in all the rooms(cool/heat)
-Free Pocket Wi-Fi
(you can take it out with you while you stay here)
-Unlimited Fast House Wifi. (Many people can use at same time)
-Clean Face towels and bath towels
-Flying pan, kettle, glasses and dishes
-All the tools for cooking
-Tooth brash, tissue and paper towels.
-Steam Iron with a ironing board
=It's Brand New House!! (Open From September 2015)
5mins Walk to :
[Machiya Station] Which has:
- (Keisei-honsen Line)
- (Tokyo Metro-Chiyoda Subway Line)
- (Toden Arakawa Line)
=From Narita Airport=
- 40mins/ Take (Skyliner)to Nippori station and Transfer to (Keisen-Honsen-Line) to Machiya station.
=From Haneda Airport=
- 50mins/ Take (Keikyu-airport--line) to Keikyu-Kamata(pass)-Shinagawa Station and Transfer to (JR-Yamanote-Line) to Nishi-Nippori Transfer to (Tokyo-Metro-Chiyoda-line) to Machiya Station.
To get (JR Yamanote Line) at [JR Nishi-Nippori station] is only takes 2mins from Machiya station (Tokyo-Metro-Chiyoda-line).
=Machiya Station to=
- Nippori - 3mins (Keisei-Honsen Line)
- Nishi-Nippori - 2mins (Tokyo-Metro-Chiyoda-line)
- Tokyo Station - 18mins (Yamanote line)
- Ueno Station - 11mins (Yamanote line)
- Shinjuku - 26mins (Yamanote line)
- Akihabara - 14mins (Yamanote line)
- Omotesando - 25mins (Chiyoda Subway)
- Shibuya - 31mins (Yamanote line)
- Asakusa - 20mins (Metro-Ginza-line)(Keisen-honsen-line/Ueno sta)
- Tokyo Skytree - 20mins :
: (Tobu-Skytree-Line)-(Metro-Chiyoda-Line/Kitasenju sta)
- Roppongi - 26mins :
- Harajuku - 28mins (Tokyo-Metro-Chiyoda-Line/Meiji-jingu-mae)
- Shinagawa - 29mins (Yamanote line)
- Tokyo Disney land - 45mins "From Machiya station take (Metro-Chiyoda-line) - Hibiya Yurakucyo Station Transfer (Metro-Yurakucho-line) - Shinkiba station transfer (Musasino-Line) - Maihama Station is the Tokyo Disney Land and Sea"
More detail info
I will send you a direction (pdf file) by email so you see how to get to the apartment from the airport.
----- For more details !!! -----
【Please see the guide book shown on the listing, you will be able to find nice shops, restaurants and so on near the room】
I am sure you will be able to enjoy your stay here.
I would like you to spend a pleasure time so I would support your travel as much as I can.
Thank you very much visiting here and have a good time in Tokyo!
Please let me know if you need any information from me. :-)
Other things to note
When you make a reservation, Please put the total guest number including your kids & baby, after coplete the booking, send me the info of how many adult and how many kids & baby (age how old) in the message. (Total price is same & the price won't change by the number of the guest)
- Check-in after 15:00pm.
/ Check-Out By 10:00am.
-No smoking in the house.
-Be quiet after 10 pm. (No Party, No Drug)
-Take off your shoes before going into room.
2: Recyclables (divided by Grass bottles and metal cans)
3: Nonburnable items
4: Shoes Box & all the box- Make them flat & put them in one place.
This host has 846 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi my name is Sei.
Nice to meet you. Welcome to Japan.
I am a mother who has a daughter (6 month old)
My husband is used to live in USA for long time so he helps to contact with you.
Hope you find a good place to stay for traveling around Tokyo.
Thank you :)