About this listing
★ very heart of Jewish Quarter (UNESCO), trendy, artistic neighborhood - 7 min to Castle, 14 min to Market Square
★ double beds
★ IKEA kitchenware :)
★ fast Internet wifi
★ easy check-in (08:00-00:00)
★ airport shuttle
★ tours: Auschwitz, Wieliczka Salt Mine
A unique experience of lively bourgeois atmosphere while staying in a historic, 19th-century townhouse (registered object of cultural heritage).
This modern apartment on 1st floor overlooking New Square, contains:
• master bedroom (2x single bed or 1x double King Size)
• 2nd bedroom (2x single bed or 1x double King Size)
• separate kitchen with dining area
• bathroom with a shower
• space for bikes in the courtyard
The apartment is fully equipped.
• Rooms: non-allergic bedclothes for each Guest, wardrobe, TV 32” HD + USB player, board & card games.
• Kitchen: most of IKEA kitchenware, fridge w. freezer, electric hob, 3-in-1 microwave, toaster, coffee machine, electric kettle, wine & vodka glasses, TEA & COFFEE.
• Bathroom: washing machine, clothes dryer, vacuum cleaner, iron, hairdryer, toiletries, towels.
Fresh bedclothes & towels supplied by professional laundry service.
The apartment has safe heating and new windows, thus it’s warm in winter and relatively quiet.
Guests will have an access to everything - entire private apartment is exclusively for you. I don't even live on this street ;-)
Interaction with guests
• airport shuttle
• half-day tours: Auschwitz or Wieliczka Salt Mine - from 80 PLN/19€ (English, Deutsch, Espanol, Francais, Italiano, Pусский)
• golf cart: private city tours
• guarded garage
• daily cleaning service
• in home massage
Other things to note
• Public – 25 PLN / day (10:00 – 20:00; FREE on night time & weekends)
• Private guarded – 25 PLN
• Private guarded garage – 40 PLN (reservation is needed)
Zarezerwuję dla ciebie wycieczki do Auschwitz Birkenau, Kopalni Soli w Wieliczce, i wiele innych, z przewodnikiem: English, Deutsch, Espanol, Francais, Italiano, Pусский.
Regularne godziny pobytu: od 14:00 | do 11:00. Możesz przechować bagaż u mnie w biurze ul. Dietla 111 w godz. pracy 9:00 – 19:00.
Późny przyjazd (19:00-24:00) jest dodatkowo płatny 20pln dla osoby przekazującej klucze.
Zakwaterowanie dla max. 4 os dorosłych. Apartment znajduje się w kamienicy zamieszkałej przez stałych lokatorów = obowiązuje cisza nocna w godz. nocnych (22-8). Imprezy okolicznościowe są zabronione. Zakaz palenia papierosów i przyjazdu ze zwierzętami.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 216 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm native Polish, but I used to live in Amsterdam, in Lisbon, and visited some 30 other countries so far. I've always been working for tourism, which is my passion. Besides that I like cultural events, life music, family-run restaurants, horseback riding, tennis, water sports. While backpacking I stayed in various accommodations, starting from hammock in Thailand, hut in India, ending with 5-star hotels in Italy.
I'm passionate about Krakow, and can provide you with some tips on where to go/eat/party/do sports, etc. off the beaten tourist path.
I'll be happy to host you in private apartments (check my portfolio), all located in different historic buildings of Krakow's old town. I also organize MUST-SEE tours - Auschwitz Birkenau, Wieliczka Salt Mine, and other.
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein