Sun, Water, Fish, Golf and Beautiful Sunsets!
Sun, Water, Fish, Golf and Beautiful Sunsets! It doesn't get any better than this! Come get away from it all at Paradise Cove located in the popular Ledges Condominium Complex, right in the heart of Osage Beach, Mo. We book quickly! We love the sandy beach right on property with one pool across from the beach and the second pool located on the Ledges point. The Sunsets at night are awesome from the deck which is a great place to hang out!
Paradise Cove @ the Ledges, in Lake of the Ozarks, is perfect for families, couples, the girl's shopping weekend, guys' fishing trip or a golfing weekend. Call us today before you miss out on this very comfortable condo.
Our special guests can relax in our, 4 Bedroom/Loft, 2 Bath retreat nestled within a casual beach theme with a California flare. Our condo is not only a place to stay but a place to make memories.(URL HIDDEN)
The Paradise Cove@the Ledges comfortably sleeps 10-12.
***Fabulous Lake Views from the Master Bedroom, Living Room and Deck
1 King in Master Bedroom
1 Queen in Bedroom #2
1 Queen and set of Bunk Beds in Bedroom #3
2 Queens in Loft Bedroom #4
all with TV/DVD and Ceiling Fans/Bedroom #3 has PlayStation
All of the bedding in the Paradise Cove@ the Ledges retreat is very inviting with Hotel quality linens to make your stay as comfortable and luxurious as possible!
Paradise Cove has the following amenities:
***2 Full baths (master with tub, shower and double sinks)(Bath #2 has shower)
***Fully equipped Kitchens-Barstool seating at the granite counter
***Family room that includes:
Wood burning Fireplace
Flat Screen TV/DVD
***Deck with seating and Weber BBQ Grill
***Covered Boat Slip,10x32, complimentary (If available)
***2 Outdoor Swimming Pools
What are you waiting for! Reserve your stay in Paradise Cove @ the Ledges and I am certain you will have a Wonderful Vacation Getaway in Lake of the Ozarks!
The Ledges Complex sports two swimming pools, one as you first enter the Ledges complex and the second one is located directly on the point with an awesome view of Lake of the Ozarks. If you are more of a beach goer you will find a Sandy Beach where you can relax and enjoy the sun!
In addition to all of the fun activities the lake has to offer, there are a number of other options to fill your day ... Spend the day at the nearby water park, Shop "until you drop" at the nearby outlet mall, Enjoy a day of golf at one of the 15 area courses , Catch a movie on a rainy day or Take a tour of Bridal Cave.
Terms and Conditions:
@ Minimum age is 25yrs.
Ø No Smoking – evidence or report of smoking in condo results in forfeiture of deposit.
Ø No Pets allowed – evidence or report of pets in condo results in forfeiture of deposit.
Ø Please observe and abide by the Ledges Rules and Responsibilities –
Ø Neither the Owner nor Condo Association is responsible or liable for any injury occurring on the property.
THE LEDGES RULES AND REGULATIONS
UNITS AND COMMON ELEMENTS:
1. Quiet hours are from 11:00 p.m.-7:00 a.m. Additionally, excessive noise at any time is prohibited. If a violation occurs you will be subject to a fine of $100.
2. It is a violation of Osage Beach City Ordinance to have, use or explode Fireworks at any time. Firearms, BB or air guns of any kind shall not be discharged on the property. Violators of these rules will be subject to Osage Beach Police enforcement. Gas (propane) and electric grills are the only authorized grills permitted. Charcoal grills are not permitted at any time in accordance with the Osage Beach Fire Marshall. Cooking is not permitted on the pool deck, docks or walkways. Additionally, no open flames of any kind are permitted on decks, including tiki torches, gas lights, citronella candles, etc. No combustible materials may be stored in units or on other common elements.
3. Nothing may be hung over common elements including the deck rails or balconies. This includes such items as towels, clothes, laundry, rafts or life jackets.
4. Bicycles, skateboards, roller blades, skates, and scooters are not allowed on the parking lots, sidewalks, stairwells, walkways or docks at any time.
5. Please use the sidewalks in order to preserve our lawn. No boat covers, rafts, towels, coolers or other articles are allowed on the grass.
6. The common elements shall be kept free and clear of rubbish, debris, swim equipment, coolers or other unsightly materials. Trash bags shall not be placed or stored outside of unit doorways at any time. Trash should be disposed of in appropriate trash cans or the trash dumpster located at the third tier parking area. ALL CIGARETTE BUTTS MUST BE DISPOSED OF IN PROPER CONTAINERS, NOT ON THE WALKWAYS, DECKS, IN THE LAKE, OR ON COMPLEX GROUNDS.
7. There shall be no parking or storing of bicycles, wagons, toys, jet skis, waverunners, benches, etc. on any part of the common elements, including the dock walkways and/or decks of each unit.
8. Renters are not permitted to have any pets while staying at the Ledges Complex.
9. It is a violation of the Ledges Rules & Regulations, State and Federal Wildlife Codes to kill or inflict injury of any kind to waterfowl at the Lake. Such cruel and offensive behavior will not be tolerated and will result in (eviction if a renter) significant punitive action. ADULTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OF THEIR CHILDREN! Any such violation will also be referred to the authorities for prosecution to the fullest extent of the law.
10. Water must be shut off upon departure. When shutting the water off, remember to switch off the breaker to the hot water heater, raise the arm on the ice maker and drain your kitchen and bathroom faucets. During the winter, thermostats must be at the “on” position and set at a minimum of fifty five (55*) degrees to help prevent water pipes from freezing.(URL HIDDEN)11. No trailers of any kind (boat, watercraft, RV’s, motorcycles etc.) are to be parked or stored anywhere on the complex grounds. VIOLATORS WILL BE TOWED AT OWNERS EXPENSE.
12. Each unit owner is provided TWO (2) parking permits. Restricted parking is in effect for holiday and other weekends so designated. During these weeks, parking permits are required and MUST be displayed in your vehicle to park on either the first (1st), second (2nd) and a designated portion of the third (3rd) tier parking areas. Vehicles not displaying a parking permit are limited to parking on the third (3rd) tier. VEHICLES IN VIOLATION OF THIS PROCEDURE WILL BE TOWED AT OWNERS EXPENSE. VEHICLES PARKED IN FIRE LANES, HANDICAPPED OR OTHER DESIGNATED "NO PARKING" AREAS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TOWED. A $50 FINE WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR DAMAGE DEPOSIT FOR NON-RETURN OF EACH PARKING PERMIT.
13. Please observe “ONE WAY” signs and “10 MPH SPEED LIMIT” signs to ensure a safe environment for both vehicles and pedestrians.
1. All boat slips are assigned to specific homeowners. DOCKING IN AN UNAUTHORIZED SLIP AT ANY TIME WILL RESULT IN THE TOWING OF THE WATERCRAFT AT OWNERS EXPENSE. No watercraft may be moored at the end of the docks or at the shore-side of the docks. The ends of the docks may be used for pick-up or drop-off of passengers where appropriate.
2. Storage of any combustible material on decks or docks is strictly prohibited as is any fueling of boats, jet skis, wave runners or any other motorized craft. Such action is a violation of Association Rules and Regulations and Osage Beach Fire Codes.
3. All watercraft are required to slow to IDLE SPEED before reaching the “NO WAKE” buoy line. Missouri Statute 306.125 provides the following:
“It is unlawful to operate a vessel (motorboats, jet skis, wet bike or waverunners) within 100 feet of any dock, pier, occupied anchored boat or buoy restricted area on any lake at a speed in excess of idle/no wake.”
4. Trash containers are no longer provided on the docks. It is the boater’s responsibility to remove all trash from the docks and take it to the dumpsters on the 3rd tier of the parking lot.
5. No watercraft of any kind is permitted to ground or park on the Ledges beach at any time. VIOLATIONS WILL RESULT IN THE TOWING OF THE WATERCRAFT AT OWNERS EXPENSE(URL HIDDEN)SWIMMING POOLS:
1. All rules posted at the swimming pools must be observed.
2. Pool hours are from 9:00 am to 11:00 pm. Additionally, the pools may be closed for maintenance or chemical adjustment. Circumventing the established pool hour schedule or temporary closure by climbing over locked pool gates will be considered trespassing and be treated accordingly (fine and/or eviction from complex property).
3. Individuals using the swimming pools or beach area are cautioned that there are NO LIFE GUARDS ON DUTY and they do so at their own risk. Accordingly, those utilizing the pools and beach are responsible for their own safety as well as their guests and children. CHILDREN USING THE SWIMMING POOLS OR BEACH AREA UNDER THE AGE OF TWELVE (12) MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT, GUARDIAN OR RESPONSIBLE ADULT.
4. Only flotation devices or floatable toys will be allowed in the swimming pools. Flotation devices should be worn on an “as needed” basis. THERE IS NO DIVING ALLOWED IN THE POOLS.
5. NO GLASS CONTAINERS OF ANY KIND ARE ALLOWED IN THE POOL AREA. Violations of this rule will result in expulsion from the swimming pool and/or a fine. Broken glass requires the Association to close, empty and clean the pool before reopening. Plastic cups are provided by the Association at both pool locations for the convenience of those using the pool and should be used in lieu of glass containers.
6. All CIGARETTE BUTTS SHOULD BE DISPOSED OF IN PROPER CONTAINERS AND NOT ON THE POOL DECK, LANDSCAPING OR IN THE LAKE.
7. Pool furniture is not to be removed from the pool area or placed in the pools at any time.
Please respect Ledges quiet hours which are from 11pm- 7am. Loud and disruptive behavior will not be tolerated and will be subject to eviction as well as a $100 fine.
Any violation/infraction of the Rules and Regulations could result in a charge against the credit card on file with Vacation Rentals.
This host has 26 reviews for other properties.View other reviews