This six bedroom shared house is located in the University District. The UD is home to some of the best coffee shops, movie theaters, bookshops, and ethnic restaurants in Seattle.
Your private room is spacious, clean, peaceful, and comfortable. The house is only a few blocks away from the University, and 10 minutes drive to Downtown, by car or Uber. Parking is available on the street.
The host does not live on site and room keys are available by request.
Your room is up the stairs, second door on the left. It is furnished with a full bed, small fan and closet space with hangers.
The bathroom light is on the wall to the left, outside the door. There are 3 rooms that share the upstairs bathroom, please keep that in mind. Please also turn on the small fan, or open the window during and/or after the shower to cut down moisture buildup.
Feel free to use the kitchen, dining room (with a large dining table for meals,) living room, and both the full bath downstairs, and bathroom with shower upstairs, as much as you would like. There is another large table in the living room area, which is a great place for laptop use, for both personal or business. We have nice fast internet and wifi. We also have a collection of board games for you to enjoy.
Interaction with guests
I am not permanently residing on the property. Once a day the housekeeper, Kay, will be present. I am always reachable by messages or phone, and within a close distance should an emergency arise.
Other things to note
A room key is available by request for a $10 fee. It will be delivered to the room within a day.
1) Check in is after 3 pm. Check out is before 11 am. There is a $30 fee for checkout after 11 or accessing the room before 3.
2) Please remove shoes.
3) No food in the rooms.
4) Wash your dishes and clean up after yourself
5) Label your food with your name and check out date before putting it in the fridge.
6) The laundry machine is only for the host to use. No exceptions.
7) Leave the room in the same condition you found it. No need to make the bed, but no excessive trash.
8) After 10 pm, it's quiet time. Please keep your voices down and don't use the kitchen.
9) One towel per stay per guest, unless you are staying longer than a week. In that case, please message me for clean towels/linens.
10) No smoking or drugs of any kind allowed in the house. Smoking is only allowed 25 ft from the house.
11) Moderate alcohol use allowed only, and with respect for the other guests.
12) Booking for other people on your Airbnb account is against Airbnb policies and we will report it.
13) Visitors and extra guests beyond the number on the reservation are not allowed for the security of everybody in the house.
14) No packages may be sent to the house. Packages have been lost before, and we cannot be responsible for items left outside.
This host has 4610 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Welcome, my name is Dario.
I was born in Sicily and I moved to Seattle eight years ago. I am an Italian teacher and the director of Boys Tribe Project, an after school program to help boys develop emotional intelligence, learn how to play rough without hurting each other, and be creative with imaginative play and storytelling.
I love to cook Italian homemade food, traveling, personal growth, psychology, jazz and blues, foreign movies, interior design, modern dance, storytelling, art, and culture in general. I love hosting people, I used to host couch surfers and I also was traveling for a few years. The thing I like the most is to hear and to share stories from people all over the world.