In a lively neighborhood near the university and Navigli shops and restaurants, this clean, comfortable 1-bedroom apartment is perfect for 2; holds 4 when using the sofa bed in the living room. A cozy place to come back to at the end of the day. Air conditioning included. Bathroom with tub and shower. Bocconi University is a short walk in one direction, the heart of Navigli a five-minute walk in another.
A welcoming apartment in the center of Milan . Nice living-room, open-plan kitchen, bathroom with tub and shower, bedroom with double bed, and balcony. Sofa bed. Free Wifi and air conditioning.
Ideally located and convenient to public transportation.
A short walk to Bocconi University campus, and close to the heart of Navigli.
Interaction with guests
I'm currently living between Milan and New York but you can contact me anytime. In Milan, you will find a local team that provides a personal touch for all your needs. They will greet you at the apartment, where they will also give you the keys. The same team will be available for any questions or problems you might have.
Other things to note
For those particularly sensitive to noise, the apartment is on the 4th floor with double-paned windows to soften the rustle of the tram on the street below. Vibration may also be felt. Many guests do not notice this aspect but this is to be perfectly transparent.
The building is in an upscale neighborhood. Guests are required to behave in a respectful manner and to be considerate of the neighbors. No smoking.
Upon arrival Guests are required to pay the Milan City tax of Euro 2 per person and per day.
1) DOCUMENTS. All guests must present a current passport or European identification. We prefer to check documents before your arrival.
2) CHECK OUT. Please depart no later than 12 pm (midday).
3) This is a NO SMOKING apartment: Smoking is FORBIDDEN in all rooms; any detectable smell of cigarette smoke will be noted.
4) RESPECT FOR PROPERTY. Be considerate with noise as there are other flats in the building. Please leave the apartment in the same condition in which it is found. Guest agrees to pay for the replacement of any missing, damaged and/or broken items, such as: cushions, artwork, kitchenware, linens, towels, or a new lock if keys are lost.
5) NO PARTIES (except for small dinner parties of 1-4 people). The guest agrees not to throw loud parties (music, dancing, etc.) or engage in other acts that could cause damage to the property or cause disturbance to the neighbours.
6) ILLEGAL/ ANTI-SOCIAL ACTIVITY. Guest agrees that he/she will not use this apartment to engage in illegal activity or to behave in an anti-social manner. Failure to comply with ANY of these RULES may result in the immediate expulsion of the guest with no compensation.
I did Bocconi University some years ago. There I met my husband and now we have 3 wonderful kids.
Currently we live in Milan and New York.
I am also the owner of House & Home. I do it with care. I'm sure you will enjoy to stay in my places.