Our home is between Tuggeranong and Woden, a good size bedroom with attached bath, own private entry to your room, self serve breakfast, faster VDSL2 broadband internet. Ideal for public service contract workers. Instant booking available.
*** Minimum 2 day booking is required ***
The listed rate is for single person. Additional fee applies for extra person.
Our home is located in Kambah, southern suburb in Canberra, between Tuggeranong and Woden. There are 3 people in the house. My mum and dad and me.
Queen Bed fitted with electric blankets. Your own attached bathroom with towels, soap, shampoo and hair dryer.
-Complimentary self serve light breakfast provided - a selection of cereal, toast and tea/coffee.
- Microwave, toaster, and kettle provided in the guest room.
Your room has the following amenities:
- VDSL2 fast internet- WiFi
- TV , DVD Player
- Ironing board
Ideal for public servants on short-term contract work in Tuggeranong and Woden offices.
Coles supermarket and shops are within walking distance.
- Room is located at the back of the house with private access to your room at any time through the back gate
-There is a BBQ facility on the deck/pergola, it has a single stove on one side and grill in the middle. Due to privacy reasons, our home kitchen is off limit to guests, sorry.
-Guests are welcome to use the swimming pool
- A separate washing machine for guests
-Two old bicycles with helmets are available for guests use.
Interaction with guests
Interaction with guests depends upon my work commitments. However, I am always available on my mobile. You will have total privacy.
Other things to note
- Check in/out times are flexible.
1. As this is our family home, this room is 'not suitable' for honeymooners !
2. No smoking inside the room - it is allowed outside in the sitout area
3. No children - reason - the swimpool does not have fence
For AirBnB guests we have a large room with attached bath at the back of the house with private entry. There are 3 people in the house, me (student), my dad - Kanna Das (retired) and mum (working). This is a very quiet, simple family home.