Enjoy your vacation our newly renovated apartment.. Situated just beside the reservoir.. You can go for a stroll/jog at the reservoir, or alternatively you can use our brand new gym.. Else if you would like a dip in our big pool..
For first-timer on Airbnb, please use this discount code to get $27 SGD off your first booking:
15 min drive from Changi Airport
16 min drive to Marina Bay Sands
15 min stroll to Supermarket, Food Center and MacDonalds
2 min stroll to Bedok Reservoir
Bus stop just at the door step - a array of buses services to most places in Singapore!
!! Please note that we no longer provide pocket wifi! :D !!
Our one bedroom apartment is 55 sqm, considered big for a 1 bedroom unit in Singapore.
It is a private apartment, not a hostel or shared house. You will be the only guests during your stay.
It comes an ensuite Master room, with a Queen size bed and the another Queen size sofa bed (+extra bedding if required). And a balcony, perfect for having tea in the late afternoon!
The apartment has:
TV (with full TV Channels - Lifestyle, Movies, Anime, Documentary and more)
Stroller (model: MotherCare Jives) can be provided upon request and depend on availability
Baby cot (upon request)
Iron and ironing board
Shampoo, conditioner, and body-wash
Toys & Books for Toddlers
The living room is very spacious and cosy and our kitchen is fully furnished. And we stock up our kitchen with snacks, coffee and tea :) all on the house!!
- Rice Cooker
- Philips Air Fryer
- Pasta Sauce
- Cooking Oil
- Salt & Sugar
- Chillies Sauce
- Full utensils
- Double Door Fridge
We have most of the basic necessities, Washer(including detergent), Toiletries, TV, Towels etc.
Guests can have access to the sky terrace, gym and swimming pool.
There's a playground for your children too!
There is no curfew, and you will have you own key, so you can to come and go as you please.
Interaction with guests
Hello! I am Sarah - a big love to AirBNB for creating such a great community and opportunity to get to know nice people around the world! We are frequent travellers, and AirBNB has been our choice of accommodation, mainly due to the fact that we would like to set off our holiday on the right foot, by relying on the Host's recommendation, and also help to plan for our trip.
So we would like to give back! :) We can help you plan for your trip, so that you can get more out of your vacation!
You can contact me by phone or by mail at any time during your trip.
Other things to note
If you haven't already, please check out my reviews.
Airbnb is built on mutual trust and friendship, so help me get to know you. Before you come to stay with us please make sure you add a few verifications to your account and add some personal information to your profile.
How do you like to spend your vacation or a relaxing afternoon?
What is your favourite food?
What is your favourite movie and why?
I usually reply to mails within a few hours, and I'm happy to answer all your questions before you finalised your decision to book.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you, so go ahead and contact me now!
We care very much for our neighbours, so help us to keep the community a pleasant place for ourselves and our neighbours too.
- Check in after 10pm will be subjected additional charge of $30.
- This is a smoke-free and pet-free apartment.
- No party
- Please keep your volume down after 8pm.
- Shall we be informed of any behaviour that caused residents to be uncomfortable, we will have to ask you to leave immediately, thank you for kindest understanding to make your stay as comfortable for others as we have made it for you! :) If you are a nice guest, this clause is not applicable for you, please skip this clause! :)
- Please help us to keep our apartment clean, everyone loves a clean apartment.. ;)
- Please switch off air-con in the house when you are out, and off the air-con in the living and dining area when you are sleeping!! We do not encourage wastage of electricity (lights included), we have put in our best effort to make our apartment, as homely as possible so you will enjoy your stay with us, so please help us to make this an enjoyable AirBNB experience for both of us! :) Thank you
- Cash deposit of $300 will be required upon check in.
- Please note that we do not provide pocket wifi. Thank you
The apartment is professionally cleaned after every check-out and before every check-in. We don't collect cleaning fee though, so please clean up after yourself and leave the apartment as tidy & clean as possible or leave it pretty much as you found it, and we are cool!
Thank you and welcome to stay with us!
This host has 60 reviews for other properties.View other reviews