Our amazing One Bed condo is super quiet and close to everything Boston has to offer. Just blocks from Boston Commons and a friendly vibrant neighborhood. Fun by day and safe at night, with world class eateries, nightlife & all subway lines just steps away.
We have a unique One Bedroom space in the downtown there district.
It features a full kitchen, with optional $30 per night parking, in and out access, use car as needed (based on availability).
It's close to some Major Nightlife including many fine dinning restaurants and several area nightclubs, as well as a 19 screen cinemaplex movie theater.
The train (T) is just 3 blocks away.
You are just minutes away from:
* Northeastern University, Berklee College, Wentworth University, MassArt, New England Conservatory, Boston Conservatory, Simmons College, Emmanuel College, and Harvard Medical School
* Brigham & Women’s Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital & Children’s Hospital as well as Boston Medical center
* Hynes Convention Center
* Easy access to the T Green, Orange and Red lines
* Whole Foods Supermarket just around the corner
* Prudential/Copley Malls
* Copley Square
* South End
* Symphony Hall
* Fenway Park
* Museum of Fine Arts
* Newbury Street. – Our Rodeo Drive East
* The Charles River and Esplanade
* Bus connection to Harvard Square
The apartment has good a sized living area, modern full sized kitchen, with hard wood floors.
Absolutely no smoking and no pets.
- Quiet Hours Observed Nightly After 11pm
Overall please treat the apartment as you would you own home,
Keeping it as clean and tidy as you found it.
Please clean up before checking out.
Any major clean-up service required may be deducted from the deposit.
No Loud / Large Parties .
Please include the number of people who will be staying before you reserve this apartment.
No extra guests other than the maximum 4 allowed who booked
All smoking should be done outside, as this is a smoke free environment.
Edward & Alan
We are fun loving, very honest & hard working.
Love the arts, movies, plays as well as sporting events, but above all love to travel.
Family time is most important, and as your host, consider yourself, part of our family.
They say treat people as you would like to be treated, and "royalty" is what sums that up.
We look forward to your stay, and seeing you here in Boston!
- Edward & Alan