This cozy, calm and sunny studio is the perfect getaway for a weekend in Paris. Situated 20mins away by metro from the center, it has everything you need, from a sofa that turns into a really nice bed, to a lovely balcony overlooking the calm garden and a great view.
The room is very bright and cozy. We have a big bay window and a balcony overlooking a garden. The apartment is very calm and perfect to get some rest after busy days!
Guests are welcome to access the kitchen, bathroom, living & sleeping area; and, to use the bathroom closet. You are also welcome to any amenities, foods or beverages; but please either replace what you used or leave a 'tip' for me to replenish
The kitchen is well equipped if you want to cook. We can also give you tips on where to eat around the apartment.
We will provide the towels and the bed linens. We also have a washing-machine.
Don't hesitate to ask if there is anything you need that we may have and that you don't want to carry with you.
Interaction with guests
You will have our number and you are more than welcome to contact us at any time if you have any problem.
Other things to note
1) Never walk out without the keys!
2)There 2 night buses arriving very close to the apartment in case you miss the last métro.
1) Check-in time & check-out time will be organized prior arrival
2) Please treat my place like you would if it belonged to someone you love and respect. We really live here and we love our apartment.
3) No Pets; No smoking inside (we smoke on the balcony ;))
4) Please do not host parties or gatherings; this is a quiet building where the tenants are private and respectful. You should try to keep noise to a minimum -- particularly between 9PM & 9AM.
5) Please use both door locks when you're leaving. It's OK/safe to leave the windows open.
6) Please enjoy our space and our neighborhood. Have a great time and come back soon!