Good size Double Bedroom (1.5m wide bed - king size) in stunning new build home, as seen on BBC TV. You will be amazed by the light and airy feel, bespoke features from glass and oak stairs, to great wetroom and huge interior glazed space. 2 people maximum per room.
Designed and built by myself, this eco minded home has an expansive modern feel, with simple white walls, light oak finishes and large glass roof. The inside is very comfortable, warm, civilised and liveable. The house is always full of light from the central glazed indoor garden. If doors are shut that means the room behind is not accessible for guests, thank you. 2 people maximum per room please.
Obviously the bedroom that you have booked and use of a good sized wetroom adjacent with two velux roof windows and a bathroom on the lower floor. The wetroom and bathroom are shared with the other rooms. Also basic use of kitchen for warming food and making tea and coffee.
Interaction with guests
I live and work from home. I am easy going and having lived in many places around the world am cosmopolitan and friendly. I have used airbnb many times before and enjoy the experience. I am normally home to welcome guests but if not clear instructions will be messaged on how to gain access and when I will be back.
Other things to note
IMPORTANT NOTE - this home is aiming to be as ecological as possible so please limit showers to 5 minutes as water is heated by solar thermal panels on the roof. If any work is to be carried out during your stay it will start after 08.30 and finish by 17.00 and the area will be cleaned.
- This is a 'shoes off' house once inside. Slippers can be provided but size cannot be guaranteed.
- NO SMOKING inside house. For those in need, areas can be shown outside dependent on weather.
- We will, of course respect your peace and privacy after 23:00 and before 07:00 and expect the same in return.
- after bad experiences I have to so no to young children, sleep interrupted nights are not my thing. If they can walk, talk and sleep all night then they are welcome - sorry to those with babies, I love them but as a parent was spoiled with a full time sleeper at night.
- The kitchen is available for heating meals, making tea and coffee and breakfast. Please leave it as you found it and do load the dishwasher.
- Breakfast is simple but wholesome, special diets will need to be catered by guests themselves.
- Check out by 11am please.
- Simply put, please treat and respect my home the way you would wish yours to be treated.
- Please do not steal my cutlery - I have had enough of replacing it.
This host has 161 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
An Architect who knows how to build! I have designed and built my home with my own hands. I have been lucky enough to travel lots and use airbnb for both work and play. Normally relaxed and attempt to keep a cleanish house on the inside.