Very functional 26 sqm flat with a lot of light, right in the center of Paris.
3 balconies, on 6th floor of an XVIII century building (the lift stops at the 5th) in a design style.
The appartment is in the very center of Paris, with 3 balconies, on 6th floor of an XVIII century building (the lift stops at the 5th).
Very functionnal 26 sqm appartment, it offers a very nice view on the roofs of Paris (including The Eiffel Tower!).
Towels, sheets, Internet, full cooking, washing, facilities are available. 4 Metro ligns, all shops by the street (backery, supermarket etc, etc, etc...).
A nice Plug and Play appartment.
Interaction with guests
Some information are useful to me. If yo could send them to me on the first message, it does help a lot.
- If I can help you planing your trip ?
- At what time and in which airport will you land in?
- Your flight number (I do track my guest's flight to be sure they are okay and the key delivery will be successful).
- At what time you want to check out ? For timing reason, regular time for check off is 10 AM but let me know what would suit you, I will try my best.
Other things to note
Check-in and check-out times are indicative. I am very pleased to share my place with travelers, but I have a job and there is no team dedicated to the service. However, we always find solutions to ease as much as possible guests' check-in.
AT YOUR ARRIVAL
A previous guest might need to keep the appartment longer (as you might at your departure too), or cleaning might not have been done by the time you will land in and come to the appartment. Indeed, even my cleaning lady has morning job and is not full time dedicated to the appartment.
However, if needed, you can leave your luggage at the appartment from 11 am. I will ask the previous guest (if any) to let you in in order to leave your luggage. As I might ask you to accept a previous guest to leave his/her luggage few hours more in order to give him/her the opportunity to have benefit of his/her last day in Paris before leaving.
So, from 11 am you can leave your luggage.
Around 2pm the cleaning lady arrives.
The appartment is most of the time ready before 5pm.
You may be asked to keep the previous guest luggage safe inside few hours more. It is rare, but it can happen.
AT YOUR DEPARTURE
You may be asked to accept your successor luggage in, in the late morning, starting from 11AM.
You can keep the place until the cleaning lady comes, but need to leave her doing her job alone at home when she arrives.
You can let your lugguage inside a bite longer.
On top of that, there is a digital look on the door. So check-in and out can be done without me. If this happens, I will come to you later in the day to make the tour of the appartment. But still, you will be able to get in, and leave your luggage.
Everyone contribution is necessary if we all want flexibility. Once again, this place is shared by travelers coming from everywhere. It is very important to me that you do not consider this place as an hotel. There are plenty of them, you will have no pain finding one.
Thank you in advance.
- Smocking inside is not permitted, but there are 3 balconies...
- Pets are not accepted.
- Depending on the season, I may ask you to water the plants every 3 days...
- The door is only 60 cm wide and is not practical for strong people.
- There are induction plates which should not be used by people having a peacemaker.
En situation de voyage?
Si c'est l'aventure:
- un treck qui se perd, et une moto taxi qui vous ramene à un village en fête,
- un hôte enthousiaste, une natte pour dormir et de quoi me débarbouiller, manger,
Dans une ville comme à Paris:
- être au centre de la ville,
- un vol qui se passe bien. Trouver l'appartement en un minimum de temps,
- récupérer les clés rapidement. Une personne est disponible pour me guider si je ne suis pas à l'aise, ou me conseiller si j'ai rencontré une situation exceptionnelle comme la perte d'un Passeport ou un besoin hospitaliers. Mais je je n'ai rencontré aucune infortune de voyage.
- L'appartement est clairement indiqué. Enfin ! J'ouvre la porte.
- Je ne suis pas déçu, c'est mieux que ce que j'avais imaginé. Je vide ma valise, prends une douche chaude.
- Je suis douché, rasé,
- Il reste des capsules de café. mais une note indique qu'il me faudra veiller à en laisser en partant. Je bois un café sur le balcon en regardant la Tour Eiffel.
- Je me connecte à Internet avec les codes laissés en évidence/ La connection fonctionne immédiatement.
- J'organise mon séjour. J'ai atterris il y a 2 heures, j'ai gagné 2 heures sur mon planning.
Dans quelques jours, j'aurai passé un super weekend à Paris. Et... je rendrai un appartement impeccable...