Charming flat in Villa, new, with a pretty garden and private patio. Ask me for special services, wine and tipycal foods tasting, extras and personalized trip around ChiantiShire!
Interaction with guests
If you want I can help you to organize tour in the Chianti shire, or Wine-tour in the most beautiful cellars, or show you how to get to Spas and rivers for a wild swimming. I can bring you to medieval city (San gimignano, Montepulciano, Montalcino, Pienza, S. Quirico d'Orcia, Volterra, ...) or Florence by car, and recommend you some typical Tuscan restaurant.
1) Please not smoking inside the flat.
2) If you need some linen ask me before.
3) You can use my washing machine and in the country there is a self-service laundry with dryer
4) If you stay more than 1 week I can give you clean linen (sheets and towels) with 10 euros
3) If you need breakfast, please ask me before. It's 3 euros/day/person extras. Breakfast includes milk and yougurt, fresh seasonal fruit, bread, croissant, Homemade biscuit, Tuscan honey and Handmade marmalade; you can make coffee with a soluble powder or italian moka.
4) Please let me know about the time you arrive, so I can turn on the water heater in time.
5) If you stay 5 days or more, I prepare to you a little aperitif with Tuscan red wine and some local foods.
6) The cleaning fees are EUR 9 for stays up to 3 days, 15 € for 1 week and 25 euro more than a week.
7) Cleaning fees are to be paid on arrival.