* Private apartment, not shared!
* In-room WiFi!
* Recently renovated
* Always super clean!
* Bright, modern, comfortable, quiet Japanese apartment
* Close to subway and Kintetsu stations
* 1 Double Bed + 1 Double Sofa Bed -- both very comfortable!
* Kitchen with microwave, toaster, fridge, gas stovetop, etc.
* Good air conditioning for heating & cooling!
* Bath/shower are separate from toilet
* BE SURE to read the full description below!
The full room description is below, please be sure to click "+More" and check it out to see everything this apartment offers!
We have five rooms in this building, the one you are currently looking at and four others. The rooms vary a bit in size so be sure to check them all out!
Be sure to CHECK OUR REVIEWS!
Our apartments are spotlessly clean and exactly as described! We want you to have a comfortable and relaxing place to stay while you enjoy your time in Kansai!
FULL DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THIS APARTMENT:
Bright & airy corner apartment, recently renovated with new furnishings! This apartment is in a very well maintained building located in a quiet Osaka residential neighborhood. This location is the perfect balance between being close to downtown Namba/Dotonbori (9 minutes by subway!) and still being a quiet location where you can get a great night's sleep! In-room WiFi! A great apartment to make your base during your stay in the Kansai region!
ROOMS & BEDS:
* One room apartment with private area around the shower for changing clothes.
* One 140x200cm double bed
* One 140x190cm sofa bed
* Kitchen area
* Toilet (Western style sit-down type. Separate small room, not combined with shower/bath)
* Shower/Bath (separate from toilet)
* 1-2 people extremely comfortably with plenty of space
* 3-4 people with enough space to be comfortable
AMENITIES IN APARTMENT:
* In-room Wi-Fi!
* Kitchen area with two burner gas stovetop
* Fridge, Basic Microwave, Toaster Oven, Electric Kettle, Rice Cooker
* Plates, Glasses, Bowls, Mugs, Cutlery
* Basic cooking utensils
* Dining table & 4 chairs
* Strong air conditioner (cooling & heating) with strength & temperature controls
* Washing Machine (laundry detergent provided)
* Iron, small ironing board
* Bedding (sheets, pillows, large season-appropriate quilts)
* Hair dryer
* Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Hand Soap
* Full body mirror & makeup mirrors
* USB charging station
* Building has an elevator
* 24 hour access, no restrictions
* Apartment is not shared; you are the only guests during your stay
* We will send you information about the apartment, surrounding area, Osaka, and the greater Kansai region after you book!
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT:
* We pick you up at ShinFukae Station in a car for your check in.
* Check Out is 11:00am or earlier.
* Check In is 4:00pm or later.
* Between these times we will be cleaning the apartment.
* If you need to check in early (or drop off luggage) please let us know after you book so we can do our best to accommodate your request.
* Late check in is generally possible as long as it is arranged in advance.
We're receptive to requests should you find something lacking!
This is a great apartment to make your base during your stay in the Kansai region!
This is a completely private apartment that you have full access to during your stay. You have the key and can come and go at any time. There is no curfew or times that the building is closed.
Interaction with guests
We love to meet our guests! We always meet you at check-in, show you the apartment, and answer any questions you may have. After that we're available to answer questions or take calls and are generally up for lunch/dinner/drinks depending on scheduling and your wishes.
We don't have a lot of rules, basically only three:
1. No smoking in the apartment or in the outside hallways, elevator, etc. Smoking on the balcony is okay.
2. Keep noise to a reasonable level, especially in the evenings. Japanese people tend to value quiet environments at home and we ask that you respect this.
3. Please be sure to turn off the air conditioners before leaving the apartment each day.
This host has 370 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Long-term Osaka resident and general fan of the Kansai region. Looking forward to meeting people from all over the world and helping them enjoy their time here!