A beautiful and a bright private attic room in a quiet street located in Haarlem East ("Van Zeggelenbuurt" neighbourhood), in proximity of Haarlem Spaarnwoude train station, 15 minutes by train to Amsterdam central station.
- Despite of the Check-in at noon (12 o'clock), you can arrive at any time you want. We have installed a Lock Box in front of our house, where you can collect your own key. You will receive a code from the Lock Box after finishing a reservation. We kindly ask you to put the key back before your departure.
- Important: When arriving in the evening, we kindly ask you not to ring the house bell, instead collect the key from the lockbox next to tour door and accommodate yourselves.
- Under no circumstances ring the bell from our neighbors and ask for help with check in. Always call/ text us instead!
- When arriving late in the night, please kindly respect the night calmness, as there are other people sleeping in the house.
- We expect our guests not to smoke in our house.
- There is no access to living room and kitchen area.
- Green bin in front of our house is for greens and eco ONLY (no garbage).
- Last but not least, we have a carpet on the staircase and on the first floor, therefore we kindly ask you to take off your shoes in the hallway.
Thank you for understanding
This host has 3 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello our dear friends!
We are two young expats, originally from Czech Republic, happily living and working in The Netherlands. We love traveling, enjoying good food & wine and meeting new people.
When traveling, cleanness and comfort is really important for us. Therefore we do our best to apply the same rules when hosting others here at Airbnb :)
Feel free to send a message if you have any questions and enjoy your stay :)
Robert & Petra