This apartment is within Marina Court Resort Condominium. It has living room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and pool view from the balcony. Great city centre location. Free parking. Min 3 night booking.
This apartment is a privately owned 3-bedroom unit within Marina Court which is superbly located in the heart of Kota Kinabalu, Borneo, adjacent to the city’s waterfront (it is next door to the 4 star Promenade Hotel). It is ideal for up to 6 persons on holiday or a business trip. The apartment has a pool view, leisure facilities and enjoys close proximity to the city's water front which provides a great range of bars, restaurants and coffee houses to make it a perfect location for the visitor. There are also shopping malls and supermarkets within easy walking distance. The airport is a mere 15 minutes drive from the accommodation.
It is also a short drive and walkable to Gleneagles Medical Centre which is an acclaimed and accredited private hospital in Malaysia well used to medical tourism.
For those wishing more amenities, space and privacy than a hotel room the rates for this 3-bedroom apartment are very reasonable.
Accommodation is fully furnished and equipped and comprises:
Living/ dining room with balcony overlooking pool.
Bedroom 1: ensuite bathroom with shower; queen size bed.
Bedroom 2: queen size bed.
Bedroom 3: 2 twin beds.
Kitchen: fully equipped for cooking; ironing; washing machine.
Family Bathroom: with shower.
Air Conditioning in all bedrooms and living room.
WiFi option: for RM15 per day (i.e. RM15 x number of nights booked) we can offer a mobile WiFi device (MiFi) which will provide WiFi within the apartment and can easily be carried around in your pocket during your stay e.g. at the pool, around town, on excursions etc. This will provide an average of at least 1.5Gb data volume per day. A deposit of RM250 is required and will be refunded in exchange for safe return of the equipment at the end of yours stay.
Bottled drinking water include
As the apartment is privately owned it is well cared for and has been decorated, furnished and equipped to a high standard. We pride ourselves in being able to offer a much more personal service to our guests than some of the bigger operators.
Normal rate: RM365 net per night all inclusive (min 3 nights).
Discount rate: RM315 per night for bookings of 5 or 6 nights.
Discount rate: RM280 per night for bookings of 7 or more nights.
Monthly rate (if available) on request.
Seasonal Discount: at low seasons we may offer promotion prices.
At present £1(GBP) is around 5.6RM (Malaysian Ringgit).
We can also offer wonderful private boat charters to the nearby tropical islands through our sister company, Borneo Boats and Beaches Sdn Bhd. Once you have a confirmed booking with us I can send you details for this if you are interested.
The whole apartment, including well equipped kitchen and laundry facilities; living room with balcony overlooking the pool; 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, shared swimming pool; gym; free parking for 1 car.
Interaction with guests
Guests will normally be met at check-in and will have a phone number for contact with my local agent for advice, information etc.
Other things to note
Min 3 night booking.
We provide a number of items that not all Marina Court apartments provide, such as:
2 sets of keys
Bottled drinking water
Tissues, toilet paper, hand soap,washing up liquid (enough to go get you started)
Terms and Conditions:
1. The apartment is designed, furnished and equipped for a maximum of 6 guests (including children) per night. The proprietor or his agents reserve the right to terminate the booking if there are an excessive number of guests staying without prior permission or to charge an extra RM50 per night per each guest exceeding the total of number agreed.
2. Electricity, gas and water used is included in the price unless otherwise stated but we respectfully ask guests to conserve energy used by switching off air conditioning etc when not in the apartment.
3. As this is a privately owned apartment, it is asked that you respect this as a Non Smoking apartment but you are welcome to smoke on the balconies.
4. After check-out the owner will inform Airbnb within 48 hours if there are is any loss or damage to the apartment’s contents, fabric or structure for which a fair and appropriate deduction from the Deposit held by Airbnb may be made. Please note that in particular if keys, remote control devices, art décor are lost or not left in the apartment when you depart, you will be charged to cover full replacement costs). In addition, there is a charge of RM50 to open the door if keys are locked inside the apartment and you may be charged the cost of replacing locks if keys have been lost. Any cost incurred to remove tobacco odours and damage may be deducted from your Damages Deposit (may include cost of cleaning carpets and curtains etc). Smoking is only allowed on the 2 balconies of the apartment.
5. Check-in time is after 3pm. Check-out time is before 12 noon on day of departure. Other times may be available by prior arrangement.
6. Housekeeping is not included (there is a washing machine within the apartment for guests’ use). Bed sheets and towels are provided. For longer bookings a change of bedding/towels may be provided on request for an extra charge.
7. Internet can be provided via a broadband WiFi modem which can be rented on a daily rate by prior arrangement. Guests using this facility agree not to search or download any information or material that is considered illegal by the Malaysian or UK governments and regulations. Alternatively, nearby cafes and restaurants provide free wifi Internet access to their patrons. An intercom in the apartment provides communication to the Security Guards.
8. It is regretted that family pets and animals are not permitted.
9. It is recommended that you arrange your own travel insurance prior to your stay, as the apartment's insurance does not cover guests' personal belongings.
10. The Proprietor or his agents accepts no responsibility for any loss/damage or injury to any guests or their property.
11. The proprietor and his agents will endeavour to maintain all facilities and appliances in full working order and in the event of any malfunction, will strive to rectify the problem as soon as possible. Should events arise beyond the control of the proprietor and his agent, regarding the availability of this property, then the booking may be cancelled by the proprietor, in which event, all moneys paid as deposit or booking charges shall be refunded in full and the lesses shall have no further claims against the proprietor or his agents.