Great views from floor to ceiling windows, spacious apartment, both bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms. Well equipped, comfortably furnished and warm stylish decor. Good area for bars and restaurants. 24 hour supermarket within walking distance. Bus terminus for city centre 5 mins walk away.
A superb and very spacious 2/3 bedroom apartment sleeping up to 6 with panoramic waterside views.
The apartment is on the 13th floor of a modern apartment block in the Western Harbour area of the city and can therefore boast fantastic views over the Firth of Forth estuary and across the city.
Living/dining room/ kitchen: huge open plan space with floor to ceiling windows showing off the spectacular views. The superb kitchen is fully equipped. Door to balcony.
Bedroom 1: with doors to roof terrace; ensuite bathroom with shower and bath; double bed.
Bedroom 2: with doors to balcony; ensuite bathroom with shower; double bed; wardrobe/dressing area.
Study/Bedroom3: (off bedroom 1) doors to roof terrace; acts as a study or occasional bedroom and has a desk and double sofa bed.
Utility cupboard housing a washer/dryer.
Parking: allocated space in secure basement car park and parking available outside the building.
The neighbourhood is on the north side of Edinburgh and has a number of quality restaurants and bars and there is a large 24 hour supermarket within a 10 minute walk. The Royal Yacht Britannia, which you get a great view of, is docked at Ocean Terminal the large shopping and cinema complex which is about a 20 minute walk away. Edinburgh city centre is a 25 minute bus journey and the area is well served by buses.
Rates: as detailed on calendar but range from:
£140 per night/ £840 per week, low season, min 3 nights
£180 per night/ £1120 per week, high season, min 3 nights
Festival (2nd to 27th Aug): £1,610 per week, min 7 nights.
New Year (28th Dec to 4th Jan £1400 per week, min 7 nights)
You have the apartment to yourselves.
Interaction with guests
My agent in Edinburgh will be available to meet you and help you settle in.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The apartment is designed, furnished and equipped for a maximum of 6 guests (including children) per night. The proprietor or his agents reserve the right to terminate the booking if there are an excessive number of guests staying without prior permission or to charge extra per night per each guest exceeding the total of number agreed.
2. Electricity, gas and water used is included in the price unless otherwise stated but we respectfully ask guests to conserve energy used by switching off heating etc when not in the apartment.
3. As this is a privately owned apartment, it is asked that you respect this as a Non Smoking apartment but you are welcome to smoke on the balconies.
4. After check-out the owner will inform Airbnb within 48 hours if there are is any loss or damage to the apartment’s contents, fabric or structure for which a fair and appropriate deduction from the Deposit held by Airbnb may be made. Please note that in particular if keys, remote control devices, art décor are lost or not left in the apartment when you depart, you will be charged to cover full replacement costs). You may be charged the cost of replacing locks if keys have been lost. Any cost incurred to remove tobacco odours and damage may be deducted from your Deposit (may include cost of cleaning carpets and curtains etc). Smoking is only allowed on the 2 balconies of the apartment.
5. Check-in time is after 3pm. Check-out time is before 12 noon on day of departure. Other times may be available by prior arrangement.
6. Housekeeping is not included (there is a washing machine within the apartment for guests’ use). Bed sheets and towels are provided. For longer bookings a change of bedding/towels may be provided on request for an extra charge.
7. Internet is provided via a broadband WiFi modem. Guests agree to not search or download any material or information that is considered illegal in the UK.
8. It is regretted that family pets and animals are not permitted.
9. It is recommended that you arrange your own travel insurance prior to your stay, as the apartment's insurance does not cover guests' personal belongings.
10. The Proprietor or his agents accepts no responsibility for any loss/damage or injury to any guests or their property.
11. The proprietor and his agents will endeavour to maintain all facilities and appliances in full working order and in the event of any malfunction, will strive to rectify the problem as soon as possible. Should events arise beyond the control of the proprietor and his agent, regarding the availability of this property, then the booking may be cancelled by the proprietor, in which event, all moneys paid as deposit or booking charges shall be refunded in full and the lesses shall have no further claims against the proprietor or his agents.