Welcome to my home! This sanctuary is my space where I love to relax and focus. It has a wonderful eclectic and Ikea-like vibe to it. My decor is very modern and bright. It is blessed by plants and other living organisms. I enjoy sharing my space with my dog who also enjoys the very natural environment we live in and around. Our neighborhood is safe and we have security patrol it every night and around the clock maintenance. We are less than a mile from a shopping center and a few parks.
Affordable living room space on an air mattress in Sacramento, CA.
Apartment Area Details:
My apartment is nestled in the upper North Sacramento area, 5-7 minutes from SMF (Sacramento International Airport). My area is a mixture of nature, houses, and businesses. We have the best of both worlds! For anyone that is a nature lover like me: You can take a 7 minute walk and see cows, sheep, and horses (my fav!). Ask me about great hiking spots & I can tell ya some. The Sac River is just 7 minutes away too!
Transportation/ Town Life:
I am a 5-7 minute drive from Downtown Sacramento, and public transportation (1minute walk).
- Amtrak, light rail, and buses
Shops nearby are:
- Best Buy
- Home Depot
-Ikea (10 minute drive)
- Frozen Yogurt, Movie Theater, Indian Food, Starbucks, Panera Bread and many more.
So if you love to shop let me know & I will help you out
Where you sleep:
-In a comfy air mattress in my living room.
- It contains a sofa and 2 available chairs (Red one is off limits due to breakage :( )
-sheets -pillows and blankets
-television and vcr located in living room
-Tea (choose from a wide variety)
-Pot & pans for cooking
- A cloth divider that seperates the living room from the dining room.
-Internet access (Provided in Apartment office or personal line)
-Shared Kitchen (with microwave, oven w/ stovetop fridge, storage area),
-Patio space with my lovely plants and a chair
-Free parking (24/7)
-pool access (when open)
-Coin laundry onsite: washer dryers in main office (till 9pm)
-Quiet apartment community
-my guinea pig roams the house sometimes, but mostly stays in her cage and squeaks when she wants veggies. She is brown and white and really cute!!
I am looking for like minded individuals that also know how to respect my space and be in a peaceful nature loving environment.
This is my sanctuary. To enjoy my sanctuary and get some rest I ask that you do the following:
- Don't invite any other guests without approval from me
- Clean up after yourself
- There is no smoking allowed in my apartment or on the balcony
- Adhere to Quiet hours at 9pm till 8am.
- Enjoy free parking: You will have to let me know ahead of time so I can get you a pass. We are patrolled by security all night and some times during the day (Su-Sat) so this place is relatively safe.
- No alcohol allowed
**Important: I am Pescatarian (Vegetarian loving fish). I have a bad reaction to beef, pork and goat. So sorry, but these cannot be cooked in my house.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.