This luxury condo with spacious floor plan is the perfect place for a business traveler or couple visiting the San Francisco South Bay Area. The open floor plan features a unique floor to ceiling window offering an unmatched view of Santana Row, full size kitchen, bathroom, dining and living room areas. The condo is fully equipped with the latest appliances, kitchenware, a queen bed, a sofa bed and WiFi. Located right off of Highways 280, 17 and 880.
This condominium overlooks "The Row" where there is a pleasant view of the bustling activities of people strolling through the neighborhood. It is the ideal accommodation for business travelers or small family vacationers. The condo has a spacious queen size bed and a queen size sofa sleeper which can be used for guests.
This high end unit has the amenities that you would expect from a world class vacation and executive corporate rental: free high speed Wi-Fi internet, free television, free assigned parking space, modern kitchen with granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances, complete dinnerware, cooking utensils and hardwood floors throughout.
Below is a brief description:
o Fully furnished luxury condominium with large open floor plan
o 1 Queen size bed
o 1 sleeper queen size sofa bed in the living room area (for the third guest)
o 1 Bathroom
o 1 single story
o 55" TV + Netflix, Wi-Fi, and Fast internet
o Free assigned underground 1 car parking space
o Central heating / air conditioning
o Modern full size kitchen with granite counter top
o Stainless steel refrigerator, and in-unit washer / dryer
o No pets
o No smoking
o Overlooks Santana Row
o 736sf / 68m² of living space
This exciting property is located in the heart of the Silicon Valley - - - San Jose's famous Santana Row which has become a renown destination for locals and visitors alike. World class shops and restaurants are at your doorstep! Santana Row is truly a unique place to stay ... its European charm and lively atmosphere make it the perfect destination whether it be for business travel or special occasions such as weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, local sporting events, concerts, or even just a relaxing getaway at the Burke Williams Spa.
Get direct access to 35 restaurants, Day Spas, upscale retail shops (Gucci, Lululemon Athletica, Tommy Bahamas, H&M, Apple Store, Valley Fair, etc...), fitness facility (Club One), Cineart movie theaters, a 24-hour grocery store, and food markets -- all within walking distance.
o Right off highways 280, 17 and 880
o Nestled in the heart of Silicon Valley with easy access to San Jose Airport, Stevens Creek and Winchester Blvd. for short commutes
o 5.9 Miles from Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC)
o 3.7 Miles from San Jose Convention Center
o 7.5 Miles from Santa Clara Convention Center
Convenient access to adjacent cities: The condominium is conveniently located in San Jose (south bay in Northern California). It's next to Santa Clara, a short distance away to downtown San Jose, Cupertino, Sunnyvale, Los Altos, Los Gatos, Saratoga, and Monte Sereno. A bit further north is Mountain View, Atherton, Menlo Park, Palo Alto, and Portola Valley. Santa Clara University is a 7 minute drive, San Jose State just 15 minutes, and Stanford University is only a 25 minute drive north on highway 280. Fremont and Milpitas are a short jaunt to the east, and further south is Gilroy and Morgan Hill. The Santa Cruz Beach boardwalk is a quick 45 minute drive west over beautiful highway 17.
Major sporting and entertainment venues in close proximity are Levi Stadium in Santa Clara (Home of the San Francisco 49'ers and host to other major entertainment/events), SAP Center in downtown San Jose (Home of the San Jose Sharks and major concerts and performances), Villa Montalvo in Saratoga, and Avaya Stadium in San Jose (Home of the San Jose Earthquakes and other world class sporting events). There is also the Pruneridge Golf Course, a lovely 9-hole course and driving range, only 5 minutes away by car. In addition, for wine lovers at heart there are also several wineries nestled in the Santa Cruz mountains.
Any travelers who have business meetings or friends in the area will find staying in the Santana Row Condo entertaining and very convenient.
The luxury condo is also close to all the major high technology companies including AMD, Applied Materials, Apple, Epson, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), IBM, Intel, Nvidia, Samsung, Sony, Synaptics, HP, and many more.
Close day trips include Santa Cruz, Berkeley, Carmel, Monterey, Napa, Oakland, San Mateo and San Francisco.
Book now and start enjoying Santana Row!
Interaction with guests
My wife and I live nearby, so if you need anything during your stay, we are just a short drive away (5-10 mins).
Other things to note
Public transit in San Jose (and the entire South Bay portion of the Bay Area) is provided primarily by VTA, which operates bus and light-rail (modern streetcar) service. Caltrain also provides rail service throughout a portion of Santa Clara County and all the way north to San Francisco.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am
- No late night gathering / party over 6 people after quiet hours
- Tenant(s) (the Guest) agrees to comply with all HOA CC&R, Bylaws, and Rules and Regulations, Fines, and Decisions
- Absolutely no smoking and no pets allowed inside the condo
- Lost key $50 charge
- Lost garage door opener $75 charge
- The Guest(s) using this condo assumes all risks related to property use (including all medical bills associated with property use)
- The Owner (the Host) is not responsible for damages or loss of any items left in the property during or following the stay
- The Host is not responsible for items that the Guest brings in and does not make arrangements for removal after the stay
- The Host reserves the right to terminate the Guest's reservation at any time, for any reason, with or without notice
- The Host's total liability to the Guest is limited to the remaining dollar value paid by the Guest for the unused portions of the reservation (minus any fees that the Host incurred from the reservation or payment processing services). The Host does not have any obligation to assist the guest in looking for replacement lodging
- Tenant shall not sublet the Premises or any part thereof, or permit the use of the Premises or any part thereof by any party other than Tenant
- Keep window closed at all times