Enjoy a break at the Domaine de l'Orangerie de Lanniron and share good moments with your friends or family in a lovely house on the banks of the Odet river.
House capacity: 2 persons
Pretty and lovely stonehouse in a romantic and unique setting just above the river at hight tide. The perfect place for couples, fishers and bird, sea and river lovers.
The one-room house comprises:
- a double bed
- 1 equipped kitchenette open to the living room (micro-wave, electric hob, fridge)
- toilet and bath room (shower + basin)
- private garden above the river and boat ramp
- wi-fi access at extra cost
Former summer palace of Quimper's bishops, this 38-hectare oasis is located on the banks of the Odet river in Finistère, the point of Brittany.
At the heart of the park:
- The heated aquapark swimming-poo (slides, bubble baths and sunloungers) and the bar-crêperie are open from mid-May to mid-September
- The park and gardens of the château are open to our guests and we offer guided tours
- 9-hole golf course and driving range at extra cost
Interaction with guests
The château and its park are managed by the counts De Massol who are passionate about the history of the site. We offer guided tours to ou guests so that they can immerse themselves in the history of this exceptional site.