Room 203 comes without bathroom or toilet, but there is a shower and a separate toilet right next door, which is shared only with the B&B homeowners, who keeps it very clean and tidy.
My B&B is at the entrance of Taroko national park,
10 minutes walks from the Visitor Information Center
where you can get all maps and information for your visit.
The bus stop is only 10 meters away from my B&B.
1. In-room facilities, TV, air-con,and free Wifi.
2. The cozy lobby on the ground floor is also for your use
3. I offer free parking, unguarded but absolutely safe
Interaction with guests
Day trips and half-day guided tour Taroko National Park (for a charge)
Other things to note
1. Current stay 07: 00-09: 00 A Western buffet breakfast is served, breakfast is served outside of the day, and a 24-hour convenience store and breakfast shop are available for breakfast.
2. At my B & B there is a variety of meals available for lunch and dinner.
1. Strictly no smoking indoors, pets are not allowed
2. Must take off your shoes on the ground floor, house slippers
for upstairs are provided
3. Strictly forbidden to bring equipment and cook meals in the room
This host has 94 reviews for other properties.View other reviews