Accessible walking by bus or tram from the Central Station. Private one bedroom apartment in the charming Westerpark neighborhood.
You will for sure enjoy the comfort of the place and the location!
The place has some charming details from the construction time (1900) such as ornament on the ceiling and marble cheminee.
As guest will enjoy the whole apartment for yourself:
- A comfy bedroom with a two persons bed. Clean linen will be supplied.
- A small bathroom. Towels, shower gel and shampoo are included
- A stylish dining-living room.
- A fully equipped kitchen with gaz cooking plates, oven, fridge-freezer and dishwasher
Interaction with guests
I am happy to answer all your questions and will do my best to answer your requests in the shortest delay to make you stay enjoyable.
Other things to note
Current pictures of the kitchen are not accurate as a brand new kitchen is being installed in the coming weeks :)
- This apartment in in a residential area and is not suitable for parties. Remember to respect the neighbors
- This apartment is for 2 persons. No additional guest
- smoking only allowed on the balcony. No smoking in the house.
- please do the dishes prior departure/dishwasher
- take the garbage to the appropriate place before departure
- remove bedsheets and towels to the laundry bucket when you leave
- do not place anything on the piano - it is a very sentimental piece
- respect the place just like yours and enjoy your stay!!!