Private room in a truly memorable top floor sky-lit apartment. Perfect location coming from O'hare or exploring downtown. We have juice, coffee and breakfast foods for your mornings!
This apartment was just completely renovated! We spent months finding furniture, appliances, and decorations to make this an amazing, authentic and memorable space for your stay. We genuinely love being Airbnb hosts and have a lot of experience doing it. Check out our positive reviews on our other listings. We are here to make you comfortable, happy, and love Chicago!
This is a shared apartment so we hope you to be some what flexible and willing to live with fellow AirBnbers. We would like our apartment to be a place where people from all over the world can meet each other, share their stories and life, and make lasting relationships. We hope we can give you this experience!
Your room is your own private space. The living room, kitchen, and bathroom are shared spaces with other Airbnb guests but we will regularly clean all three like a hotel.
Interaction with guests
We live directly under the unit so we will definitely be available to meet you, help you check in, answer any questions, give restaurant recommendations, or just have a great conversation on the deck!
License or registration number
Learn about this number
1) No additional guests allowed on property
2) Do not knock on or try to enter other units in the building for any reason. Be respectful of the other tenants.
3) Common areas (kitchen and living room) can only be used between 8 AM and 10 PM. Leave areas clean for others.
4) Turn off all lights, fans, AC when you leave the apartment for the day. Don't run the AC/Heat with the windows open.
5) Remove shoes in the house.
6) Please listen to music or movies quietly or with headphones
7) Please read the apartment guide PDF (sent to your email) before arriving
8) Please be honest about anything broken, stained, etc so we can find a resolution
This host has 382 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm Chris from Wisconsin. I really love how much Chicago has to offer: diverse restaurants, cultures, festivals, music scenes, and beautiful sights. I have a very relaxed style in hosting guests in general and want you to feel at home.