Central downtown location
Free covered gated parking
Laptop & Printer
Free snacks & beverages
Austin Convention Center
Nightlife - 6th & Rainey St
Lady Bird Lake
Restaurants & Museums
Enjoy a really cool open floor plan condo in one of downtown's best locations! A fully furnished modern kitchen, an elegant loft, 2 queen size beds, 1 twin bed, a business center (laptop & printer), and vaulted ceilings are just a few of the perks this condo provides. Condo also has a smart tv so you can connect your Netflix or Hulu account if you please.
The location also provides proximity to the following:
- Austin Convention Center
- 6th Street entertainment district.
- Over 50 restaurants and bars within a four block radius
- The Airport Flyer stops one block away and costs just $1.
- The new light rail is just a block away
- About 20 bus routes within walking distance.
- The Lady Bird Lake Hike and Bike trail is three blocks away
2 bedrooms (queen bed in each)
1 twin bed
1 plush leather sofa
Across the street from the Austin Convention Center
New kitchen appliances (stove, fridge, dishwasher)
Washer/dryer in condo
Guests will have access to the following:
• The condo and surrounding complex
• Free covered parking in a gated lot
• The swimming pool
• Cable TV & Wifi
• Laptop & printer in condo
Interaction with guests
I am always available to guests as much as necessary (24/7). I do respect guest privacy so I will keep interactions to a reasonable extent unless you prefer more interaction!
Other things to note
• The condo uses a code entry system so you never have to worry about losing your keys!
• I provide free snacks, chocolates, and beverages for your convenience
• I also have a laptop and printer in the condo for convenience and emergency printing needs.
***Very important: Please read the house manual upon confirmation of your reservation. It contains a lot of key information that will make your arrival seamless. It also includes instructions on how to access the key amenities amongst others.
In regards to house rules, the key ones to note are below:
• Check in is at 3pm. Check out is by 12pm (These times can be flexible depending on occupancy expectations that day - no guarantees, however)
• Please be mindful of the property in general, this is my home not a hotel :)
• No smoking indoors
• No parties allowed inside the condo
• Be mindful of my neighbors. The condominium HOA will assess a fee of $250 for noise complaints - this will subsequently be charged to you.
• No trash outside the unit or in common areas. Again, the HOA will assess a fee of up to $500 per violation - this will subsequently be charged to you.
• No pets
Liability: By agreeing to stay at my place, you agree to being responsible for your safety and relinquish the right to pursue any legal action against me in relation to anything that happens during the duration of your stay. If you do not agree to this, kindly cancel your reservation. Thank you.