Rock House is a promise of rest in the spacious, light-filled interiors.
- 5 rooms with a unique design placed the house on 2 levels with a total area of 180 m2
* Livingroom - heart of the home in which the fireplace located between two huge windows, in front of the couch that makes the TV became a part of the calculus. (sofa with sleeping function)
* Kitchen combined with dining area equipped with a large table. The kitchen includes the following appliances: refrigerator + freezer, gas cooker + oven, dishwasher and everything else you need in the kitchen.
* Bedroom with a huge double bed
* Bathroom with shower, toilet and bidet
* Toilet (and the men of the mind-urinal)
* "Snow Room" owes its name to the fact that the windows you can see the slopes of the Black Mountains. It contains 3 beds. One double-bed and 2 single beds. Ideally suited for 4 persons.
* "Cabinet" is the most beautiful room with a view (located at the top of the house, with 2 huge windows reaching from the floor itself). Its decor is old furniture and leather sofa.
* "Children's Room" is a room with a bunk bed and a single bed - both have an additional pull-out bed which means that the room can sleep 5 people at the same time. Room is equipped with a whole lot of interesting toys
* The bathroom has a bath and washing machine
The Rocky House can live up to 15 people. It is ideal for families with children.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.