Best romantic apartment in Montreal downtown 1 min walk from Crescent and Ste-Catherine street.
Bars, restaurants, clubs, coffees, super market... everything is close the the apartement.
The unit has one queen bed and one sofa bed
Air matress can be provided in demand
The apartment is at 3 minutes walk from the green line metro: Guy Concordia and buses
Rules & Regulations
We are delighted to have you as our guest in our unit. Compliance with the internal rules enables us to ensure you have an excellent and trouble free stay. Beginning the stay at the unit means that you accept the regulations of this Rules of Procedure:
• Check-in time begins at 3:00 pm; check-out time is at noon of the following day (subject to some exceptions)
• We reserve the right to refuse admission to any person who has deliberately infringed the rules during a previous visit causing damage to the property or that of another Guest, disturbed the peace and quiet of other Guests, verbally threatened or physically assaulted any member of staff
• Smoking is strictly forbidden within the building; if one breaches the smoking ban, we are entitled to charge fines.
• The hotel does not allow the presence of animals.
• Children under 12 should not be left in the unit premises without adult’s supervision.
• Every time the guest leaves the unit they ought to lock the door and leaves the key on the table.
• The guest holds material responsibility for any loss or damage to the suite (fournitures, unit or others) caused by themselves, their guests, or any person they are responsible for. The hotel is entitled to charge the guest’s for the damage sustained.
• For the purpose of saving water and energy, only used towels and used bed sheets must left in the bath/shower.
• Before you leave the unit, make sure that you collect all your trash in garbage bags and leave them in the kitchen.
Thank you for your collaboration