A perfect lakeside retreat in the heart of the Finger Lakes.
Our cabin is truly a magical place any time of year.
In the winter months cozy up with a glass of wine or a cup of coffee and your favorite book or movie. The view of the lake is incredible once the leaves have fallen and the smell of cedar nourishes the soul. Our neighborhood is quiet and the snow covered path to the cabin adds to its tranquility.
Feel alive in the spring as everything comes into bloom! Wine trail events begin to pick up and area hiking trails begin to thaw.
Summer is our peak season on Seneca Lake. Take a refreshing morning swim, enjoy the fire pit and stop for a pint at our local brewery.
Fall is alive with color. The trees lining our property are ablaze with shades of red and yellow. The sun is warm, the air is cool and the local cuisine is at its best.
We feel so fortunate to live in such a beautiful place and are incredibly excited to share the Finger Lakes with you!
We invite you to make yourself at home, showing the same respect and level of care you would within your own space. Guests have access to the kitchen, both bath rooms, the downstairs recreation area, screened in front porch, and fire pit. The only areas off limits are the wood stove, boat hoist and locked storage closets.
Interaction with guests
Should anything come up during your stay that requires my help, I am available by phone or email, and am usually available to come to the property within minutes if necessary. I am always happy to provide assistance or recommendations, but in general you will not see me during your stay.
All guests are required to sign a rental agreement prior to arrival.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the property.
2. People other than those in the agreed upon Guest party are not permitted on the property. If this rule is broken, guest assumes sole responsibility of any other Guest and may be asked to vacate the property.
3. The cabin is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels if so desired. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the cabin. Please hang all wet items on clothesline and/or clothes rack provided.
8. Lake front: Boat hoist is off limits to guests. The canoe is to be used at one's own risk. No more than 2 guests should occupy the canoe at a time. Life jackets are provided. New York State law requires that life jackets be worn by each guest using the canoe. When the canoe is not in use it should be removed from the water and returned to the dock. Guest is responsible for loss or damaged to the canoe. Again, by accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the canoe.
9. Septic system: Our cabin is on a delicate septic system and is not equipped to flush anything more than single ply toilet paper. Please do not pour down the drain nor flush the following items: feminine products, disposable diapers, moist wipes, hair combings, coffee grounds, dental floss, cigarette butts, condoms, gauze bandages, paper towels, food waste, grease, oil, etc. Even if the manufacturer of these products labels them as “flushable", they can overtax and destroy the system and pipes. Thus, all listed waste should be disposed of in the trash receptacle and only toilet paper should be flushed down the toilet. Guest is held responsible for any damage caused by failure to comply with this request.
10. Please be respectful of our neighbors. Quiet hours should be observed between 10pm-7am daily.