Villa ‘Aniri’ is a nice and quiet place, yet only 3-5 minutes by walk to the heart of Oberoi, downtown of trendy Seminyak with a lot of famous restaurants, bars, boutiques, galleries; and just 5-8 minutes walk to the beach.
The property was newly built in 2013 and the design allows for a sense of space throughout. The Balinese wooden door serves as an enchanting entrance. Once inside you will discover a simple yet lush garden landscape with a sparkling Palm tree lined the swimming pool. The architecture combines both traditional and modern styles, combining to create a sense of holiday ease.
The main structure is the ' Joglo' which is a traditional Indonesian old Teak wooden house. The Joglo is open air for a sense of tropical living and houses the fully equipped kitchen, the dining room and living room. ThIs is the heart of the Villa and a great space to come together and celebrate. The four bedrooms are located as separate structures, with their own ensuite bathrooms. There is one bedroom on either side of the Joglo pavilion and the other two bedrooms are on opposite sides of the pool. One of the pool side bedrooms is located upstairs.
Interaction with guests
- Welcome drink, Fruit basket, Groceries in the fridge for first breakfast on arrival
- Room maids
- Groceries shopping service
- Lunch or Dinner could be made in villa by private cook for extra charge.
- Laundry and dry cleaning
Other things to note
- 4 Air-Conditioned bedrooms, each with en-suit bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchen ( fridge, toaster, juicer, espresso-machine, cold/hot water dispenser)
- 24 Square meters pool (8*3)
- International TV Channels
- DVD Player
- Wifi Internet
- Sound system for IPod/ IPhone/
- Safety Box
- Private Parking for 1car
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View other reviews