Room in a hip neighborhood just 2 train stops away from Manhattan. A tree lined street, quiet, clean, and SAFE. Very close to trains, parks, restaurants, and shops. Comfortable living room, WiFi, fully stocked kitchen and large bathroom to share.
the roommates, the location, and the price!
Full access to the living room, kitchen, and bathroom. A table and chairs is set up outside in front of the building if you would like to have coffee or breakfast outside.
Interaction with guests
I can provide as much interaction, directions, and tips as needed. A list of favorite bars, restaurants, and neighborhood amenities will be provided. Guests can also enjoy the space in complete peace.
Other things to note
Guests can also be provided with a free pass to the Museum of Modern Art and a yoga class in the city!
Please contribute to the household flow in the following ways:
1. Recycle and compost all food scraps (trash, compost, and recycling will be separated and taken out by myself, we love the environment!)
2. Please do not feed the dog (she has food allergies)
3. Please clean any dishes you use and clean up after yourself. Notify me of any damages as soon as they occur
4. Remember to turn off lights and a/c when leaving the house
5. Make sure to lock up anytime you leave the apartment.
I am best described as a cereal enthusiast. A reader of books and a xenophile at the heart of it all. My favorite smell is right before it rains and my favorite taste is coconut. Last night the movie 'Ikiru' changed the way I thought about things and no matter what anyone says I think any place cooler than 76 degrees (Fahrenheit) requires a sweater. I like the word 'apostrophe' and the Multiverse theory. I like yoga and comic books and Prada, but I know that in the end all that really matters are experiences and people and my dog.