About this listing
Enjoy a private room and bathroom with a walk-in shower. Cook a delicious meal in our fully equipped kitchen or enjoy your favorite show or game on a 60'' HDTV. The complex has a large pool and is next door to a park with tennis and beach volleyball.
Your private master bedroom and attached bathroom will have everything you need to live comfortably.
* Relaxing queen bed
* Full size sofa
* Large window provides beautiful light
* Blackout blinds if you want to sleep in!
* Large closet with shelving and drawers
The attached bathroom has a full vanity and walk-in shower. We'll provide bed linens, towels, and basic toiletries.
Aside from the office and second bedroom, the rest of the condo is at your disposal!
We just got married, so thanks to our gracious friends and family, the kitchen is stocked with every possible dish, serving platter, and appliance you could need! Feel free to store food in the fridge or pantry and help yourself to any staples we have on hand.
The living room is an entertainment paradise! You can log on to our high speed wifi and watch Netflix in your room, OR check out our stunning 60" HD LED television instead! It is hooked up to cable TV (including HBO) as well as an Xbox 360 and PlayStation 4. Paul would be happy to play almost any game with you, or just let you watch your favorite guilty pleasure in peace.
You can even hop on the elliptical if you're feeling a fitness kick!
Did we mention the pool! Grab the key and walk on over to the sparkling pool just one building over.
The complex is right next door to a large park with two playgrounds, lots of picnic spaces, a baseball field, a beach volleyball court, and two tennis courts. We even have tennis rackets and balls for you to borrow!
Full size washer and dryer are right outside your room in the hall.
Safely park your car or bike in the garage around the corner from our unit.
Interaction with guests
Paul lives on the premises and Tricia will be by on occasional weekends. Paul is happy to help you out or leave you alone. Our cat, Lily, will either be your best friend or she will hide the entire time!
1. No smoking indoors or within the complex. If you must smoke, it will have to be outside of the complex out of respect for our neighbors.
2. No pets. Sorry, we are pet lovers too, but our cat has supreme authority over this house. She's really friendly towards people, but gets jealous of other animals.
3. Our condo is an end unit, but we have both upstairs and next door neighbors. Please respect quiet hours during 10 pm and 7 am.
4. No drugs, parties, or illegal activity.
5. Respect the property and please clean up after yourself in common areas. Please do not leave dishes and open food containers in your room unless you want ants!
6. Overnight guests are allowed with prior approval. The sofa in your room is great for that friend who is backpacking up the California coast!
7. We will ask you to sign a simple lease agreement for long-term stays (this is the HOA's rule).
I am a programmer at by trade. I am also a musician, cyclist, gamer, and tennis player. My favorite shows are "Fullmetal Alchemist" and "Suits", and my favorite bands include Led Zeppelin and Animals as Leaders.