*** Competition Terms of Service ***
This document specifies the participation terms and conditions of the competition (this competition) to be posted on this web page.
1. The organizer of this competition is Airbnb Japan Co., Ltd. (Organizer).
2. Participation in this competition is permitted only to residents of Japan. Participants must be natural persons and participation of corporations or organizations is not allowed. Participants must be over 20 years old and have an Airbnb account in accordance with "Terms of Service" ((website hidden) / terms).
4. This competition will start at 9 o'clock on Septemb(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) (Japan Standard Time) and will end at 23:59 (Japan Standard Time) on Septemb(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) (Competition Period). Entries after the competition period (defined below) are all considered invalid. We are not liable for any overdue entry, loss of entry, delay or mistake of entry.
5. In order to participate in this competition, you must provide explanation, contact information and / or other necessary information (necessary information) according to the method specified by the organizer separately (entry). Each entry must contain the required information, and if it is not included, the entry is considered invalid. Two or more entries can not be submitted to this competition.
6. You agree to the organizer and its licensee and assignee: (a) your entries and any other information material you provide, relating to or relating to this Competition, regardless of time Works) and (b) any media (physical, traditional, digital or otherwise) that will form your name, portrait, photograph, personal information and all other personal characteristics or personality, , It is a free, non-exclusive, non-exclusive license to use, publicly perform, publicly communicate, distribute, exercise all rights, and handle it for all purposes (including organizer's marketing, advertisement and public relations) Licensing permits permanently and globally.
7. Works judged by the Organizer's judging team to be the best, most unique, creative are to win a prize (winners). It does not involve chance in the decision of the winner. One winner will be chosen.
8. The award (award) is as described on this web page. Those that constitute an award can not be transferred or exchanged for cash.
9. Participants who submitted valid entries (excluding winners) will be awarded 5,000 yen coupon with certain conditions separately specified by the organizer. The coupon can not be transferred or exchanged for cash to a third party.
10. You agree that (a) all information submitted with the entry is true and accurate, (b) has all the rights and licenses necessary to grant the rights set forth in these Terms of Service (C) the work is a work unique to the participant, not published in the past, (d) the exercise of the right granted to the organizer under these Terms and Conditions shall have no right of any third party (E) to compensate for any loss or damage caused to the organizer by violating these warranties.
11. The decision of the organizer and the judging panel is final and will bind all participants in this competition and no explanation will be given. The name of the winner will be announced (may be subject to change) at the timing and method based on the reasonable judgment of the organizer.
12. The organizer may suspend this competition at its discretion if there are reasons for hindering or interfering with the ability of the organizer to implement this competition or awards to the winner, or for other reasons . Regardless of the reason, if the prize can not be delivered to the winner or the winner can not receive it, the organizer can award, assign or destroy the prize at its sole discretion.
14. By participating in this competition and submitting the entry and other personal information, you will be able to collect, use and disclose the submitted personal information by the organizer for this competition or related advertising purposes I explicitly agree. The organizer may disclose the work and your personal information to the third party for the implementation and operation of this competition, including the award.
15. These Terms of Service shall be construed in accordance with Japanese law, interpreted in accordance with the laws of Japan, and you agree to make the Tokyo District Court the exclusive jurisdictional court.
translated by Google