Old fashioned typical Pugliese style farm house built from Trani stone in the late 1800's. It has a fenced garden and over 80 hectares of olive groves around it. It was totally refurbished in 2010 and "Poggio La Dote" is made up of:
- large entrance area with kitchen area, barbecue, fridge and dishwasher.
- a main bedroom with double bed and separate access,
- a large living area with separate access fully furnished with LCD television and fold-out bed (2 persons).
- a wooden loft above the main bedroom which can be accessed via a winding staircase, where there is a fold out couch where two people can sleep.
- a bathroom with shower and washing machine (accessed via the main bedroom)
- a terrace with a relaxing view over the countryside and the seaside in the distance from the top of the "poggio"
The farmhouse is furnished in a classic, refined style giving it an extremely relaxing and comfortable feel. There is a wi-fi connection and tv.
The farmhouse is accessible only by private means and is 7km from the delightful city Trani.
The farmhouse will guarantee you a relaxing break, surrounded by silence and the green century old olive trees of the farm.