In the historic center of Colmar, Clementine is a nice 35 sqm. loft, renovated in August 2015 and fully equipped. It can comfortably accommodate 2 people.
In the historic center of Colmar, Clementine is a nice 35 sqm loft, renovated in August 2015 and fully equipped. It can comfortably accommodate 2 people.
It consists of:
- An entrance with wardrobe,
- A bathroom with shower, basin, WC, heated towel rail and hairdryer.
- A fitted kitchen (ceramic hob, oven, microwave, extractor, fridge, electric kettle, Nespresso coffee machine ...)
- A dining area with a table and two chairs,
- A seating area (two armchairs, a coffee table, dresser, flat screen TV, Wifi)
- A sleeping area with a bed 160 x 200 and 2 bedside tables,
- And a desk with a chair and a library.
Bed linen and towels provided. Final cleaning included. Free WIFI.
Baby cot provided on request.
Regulated electric heating.
A large shared roof terrace (80m2) with garden furniture and barbecue is made available to travelers (entrance through the adjoining building).
A laundry room with two washing machines and a dryer is available (entrance through the adjoining building).
There is a locked room for your bikes on the ground floor of the building.
Interaction with guests
I live close to the apartment and am available if needed. I will also be happy to share my favorite places.
Other things to note
This apartment is not recommended for people with reduced mobility (narrow staircase).
We have carefully renovated this apartment, we ask you to take care of it as if it were your own.
No pets allowed.
This host has 18 reviews for other properties.View other reviews