180º red rock views from the Great Room with 2 levels of wrap around balconies for outdoor entertaining. It's hard to find a room without a view in this beautiful 3bed/3bath home with 2 car garage. Centrally located in Sedona w/ easy access to all. Just added to the home are brand new top of the line Casper mattresses and hotel quality bedding.
This home offers a large master suite with attached bathroom including a jacuzzi tub and separate shower. Each other bedroom has it's own private bath. Some amenities include Fireplace, Washer and Dryer, Heat/A/C, Cable TV, Internet.
Interaction with guests
Please let me know if you have any questions whatsoever. I hope you choose Casa De Sedona for your next Sedona vacation, Sedon't want to leave this place!
Other things to note
Weekly minimum bookings required during peak season and holidays. Please note, there is no internet at the home. No pets and No smoking.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. NO Early Check-ins.
2. This is a NON SMOKING home.
3. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age
unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
4. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit of $400 is required. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or
services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in trash cans out back, and soiled dishes are cleaned or placed in dishwasher.
d. All keys are left in the lockbox and unit is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. NO Early check-in or late check-out.
h. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), or
the local law enforcement.
5. CANCELLATIONS - A thirty (30) day notice is required for cancellation.
Cancellations that are made more than (30) days prior to the arrival
date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a
shortened stay, that are made within (30) days of the arrival date, forfeit
the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or
early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
6. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is
limited to six (6) persons. An additional charge or $25.00 per person per
night for guests in addition to six (6) will be assessed.
THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A THREE (3) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY.
7. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental
is taken for less than three days, the guest will be charged the three-night
8. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate(URL HIDDEN)9. CLEANING FEE – There is a one time, $150 cleaning which is included in your payment.
10. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the home, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is
available at an additional rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home.
11. RATE CHANGES - Rates subject to change without notice.
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
13. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance(URL HIDDEN)14. PARKING – Parking is limited to two (2) vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
I am a young professional passionate about life, travel and adventure! I was born in Santa Barbara and moved to San Diego in 2000 for college at Point Loma Nazarene University. I do Real Estate and property management and love the freedom of being self employed. I am a very attentive, helpful host who knows a lot about SD, feel free to ask me anything! Enjoy your stay in San Diego and I hope you choose my home for your next vacation!
"Life's a garden, dig it!"