A comfortable, newly renovated, spacious and clean ground floor apartment in a 2 storey home in a quiet area by a beautiful fjord with majestic mountains and beautiful nature. It is well located and all service is in walking distance. Reyðarfjörður is East Cost central.
The whole apartment on the ground floor is at your disposal and is defined as follows: two bedrooms with four single beds in total, well equipped kitchen, living room, bathroom and laundry room.
The apartment space is a lovely, clean, well equipped, and comfortable two bedroom with 4 single beds (90x200cm) in total. The apartment is located on the ground floor, in a 2 storey house, with private entrance (we live upstairs). The kitchen is well equipped and can seat 4 (4-6) people. The laundry room is equipped with a washing machine, washing powder and a clothesline (dry clothes by hanging). If you like and the weather is good you can use the clothesline outside in our garden. The living room is spacious with a nice couch and a flat screen (few channels where you should find something of you interest). A small desk with a chair is located between the living room and the kitchen. Sheets, pillows, linen and towels are provided. The bathroom is small but there you a have a nice, well sized shower with warm water and good flow.
Great for families, couples and friends on holiday.
The whole apartment is at your disposal. You can relax on the sofa in front of the TV/internet over a hot cup of coffee, chocolate or tee, which are provided in the apartment. Or if you prefer you can drink your beverage outside in the garden while enjoying the Northern lights (if the weather conditions are right). Inside (located in the showcasing by the kitchen table) you can also enjoy a good book or play cards or board games.
Interaction with guests
Your host/hosts will try to be available at all times during you stay if you have any questions. You can contact us via phone number or email provided or if we are home you can run up the stairs and knock on our front door :)
Other things to note
1. Please make sure, specially if your traveling over the Winter season, to have all needed information about weather and road conditions. You should always visit the following websites before every trip: (URL HIDDEN) (URL HIDDEN) and road.is
2. Please have in mind that over the Winter season you only have a certain time-window of daylight and weather conditions in Iceland are in many ways unusual than what you are accustomed to and can change drastically over the day and evening. So it's important to start the day early to ensure your safety and final destination time at a reasonable hour.
3. Please make sure you have the right information about where the apartment is located.
Dear guests please:
1. treat the apartment with respect.
2. do your dishes and leave the kitchen clean.
3. take care of the environment and recycle :) Recyclable packaging should be rinsed of all food residue.
4. respect the sleeping time of the neighborhood and others.
7. park your car in front of the house (only one car though) or beside the house.
8. if you have any trouble or things are not working, please let us know.
Other house rules:
1. Smoking is forbidden inside the apartment. If you smoke outside, please do not throw your cigarette stubs on the ground.
2. No animals allowed.
Thank you and enjoy your stay :)
Hi there, we are Dröfn and Ísak.
We are parents to two gorgeous girls, Hugrún and Kristín. We are warm, positive and helpful individuals... there is always a solution to a problem.
We love the countryside in Iceland and would like to give others the opportunity to enjoy the peaceful rural areas in the country. We love our family, sports, traveling abroad, movies.... and many many more.