This urban suite is tastefully decorated and is fully furnished, offering a beautiful view of the building's fountained courtyard and quiet retreat from the buzz of the city. A/C, parking, pool, hot tub, sauna, fitness center, BBQ, and more!
Full Space Needle View!!
Experience Seattle's ultimate urban condo living in award winning Belltown Court, located in the heart of the city's hippest Neighborhood! Enjoy the comforts of home while seeing the best the Emerald City has to offer right outside your front door.
Close to everything including:
* The Space Needle
* Pike Place Market
* Victoria Clipper
* Experience Music Project museum (EMP)
* Seattle Center
* Olympic Sculpture Park
* Waterfront Boardwalk
* Premium Shopping
* Trendiest dining only a few steps away!
This urban suite is tastefully decorated and is fully furnished, offering a beautiful view of the building's fountained courtyard and quiet retreat from the buzz of the city. Belltown Court features an indoor swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, community barbeque decks facing the Puget Sound and the courtyard, a fitness center, and business center.
No car is necessary as you are within walking distance of many superb restaurants and all of Seattle's main attractions.
* Pool, Hottub, Sauna, Workout Gym!
* Washer/Dryer in condo
* Secured Parking included
* 40" HDTV, Blueray DVD, WIFI
* Queen sized sofabed
* Air conditioning
* Common space with fireplace and beautiful courtyard
Join us for a true Seattle Experience!
-pool, hot tub, sauna, workout facilities
-parking in secured garage
-courtyard, rooftop deck overlooking the water, gas BBQ grills
-business center, community space with TV and fireplace
* In the event of cancellation, a full or partial refund of rental fees and/or security deposit may be made dependent on Owner's ability to rent to other parties for the specified rental period. Refunds are at sole the discretion of the Owner, and no refunds will be made due to inclement weather or road conditions.
* Guest confirms that they are at least 25 years of age.
* Guest agrees to not have any events or parties, will not exceed the maximum guest count (4), and will adhere to quiet time after 10pm.
* This agreement shall not be assigned, nor the premises sublet without the written consent of the owner or his agents.
* Guest agrees to maintain this property in as good condition as the Guest finds it and agrees to replace or pay for any loss, breakage or damage to the satisfaction of the owner or agents.
* Guest agrees that no occupants will smoke within the premises.
* It is expressly understood and agreed that owner of said premises will not be liable for any damages or injury to Guest or other occupants and their property from whatever cause arising from the occupancy of said premises.
* Guest agrees to vacate said premises upon the termination of this agreement at 11AM. Before vacating, the Guest will:
* Collect all linens, pillowcases, and towels from the beds and bathrooms and place by the washer and dryer.
* Place all used dishes and kitchen items in the dishwasher and start a wash cycle.
* Turn off all lights, appliances, and computer.
* Ensure the key, parking pass, garage door opener, and any other provided items are left in the unit.
* Close and lock the premises.
* Guest agrees that violation of any Guest policies will result in immediate eviction with no refund.
* Guest grants Seattle City Suites the right to bill any such additional charges related to missing items, excess cleaning, replacement or re-keying of locks, key fobs, or garage door openers, damage done by pets or parties, additional occupancy and/or sales tax, sanitizing charges due to smoking or having pets while in the unit, or any damage to the unit or condo property.
* Guest agrees: "I have received a copy of information listed below and have read through them as they pertain to my being a tenant living in the Belltown Court Condominium Building." Guest agrees that they have received, read, and will follow the Homeowners Association building rules documented in "Belltown Rules and Regulations" available online as well as a copy provided in the suite. Guest is responsible for the payment of any fines or punitive actions incurred by the Homeowner Association during stay.
* Guest agrees to not bring a motorcycle or bicycle without prior approval from Owner.
* In the unlikely event that the owner has to make any changes to confirmed reservations, the owner will advise you at the earliest possible date and attempt to locate another facility for your stay. Guest hereby agrees that Owner’s sole liability as a result of these conditions is a full refund of all monies previously tendered by Guest. Guest expressly acknowledges that in no event shall Owner be held liable for any consequential or secondary damages.
* In case of any problems, Guest agrees to contact Emma Woods. Guest will NOT contact the resident manager in the building as they are not associated with this rental in any way.