Cozy private room with a comfortable 140cm Jensen bed in a bright and welcoming home. My flat is centrally located in a quiet friendly green neighborhood. Easy access by bus, 7-8min by bike, or 15min by foot to the heart of the city, 25min walk to central station. Access to kitchen, living room/balcony, and bathroom. Free bike & WiFi. This is a home, so to have the best experience, read the entire listing so you know all that's included, airbnb policies, and what to expect. :-) Welcome!
Flat is on the top floor of three story building (stairs) . Fully equipped kitchen, Bathroom with shower/bathtub, Cozy living-room to read, relax, or work, or why not unwind and enjoy the sun on the southwest facing balcony, WiFi available.
You'll have access to shared home spaces: kitchen, bathroom, living room, balcony, as well as your private room. Perfume-free organic shampoo, conditioner, soaps - bed linens, and towels provided.
Building's laundry facilities available if planned well in advance and subject to availability.
Interaction with guests
I'm social and interested in getting to know you and available to answer any questions you might have, but I'm also respectful of your privacy.
I'd like you to have a great overall experience, so please do no hesitate to bring anything to my attention and/or ask questions. Clear and concise communication is important to/from me and from/to guests. I'd like to help when and if I can.
When I am out of the home for work or activities, I'm available by phone and text.
Other things to note
Perfume/fragrance free & non-smoking in home
Welcome to my friendly *home! :-) Airbnb requires all guests to READ and AGREE to the Host House Rules prior to a confirmed booking. As a host with Airbnb, I follow all policies, procedures, and standards, and expect guests to do the same. Thank you!
1. Part of Swedish etiquette is taking your shoes off at the entrance.
2. Flat is non-smoking and perfume/fragrance free due to allergies; I provide organic shampoo, conditioner, and soaps free of charge. Please refrain from using any candles, incense or essential oils, perfume, aftershave or cologne, or strongly scented personal care products in our home.
3. Eat in the kitchen, balcony - NO food, snacks, or beverages (including storage) in the AirBnB room or living room with the exception of water; this is to prevent unwanted pests as well as to prevent potential staining/damage to the furniture.
4. Clear and concise communication is important to me about your arrival AND departure times. Please let me know as soon as possible when you are arriving so I may greet you at check-in when possible, and when you plan to depart. Check-out time is at 11:00 AM.
5. Leave the space as you found it; clean the kitchen and other spaces after yourself.
6. Recycle - I can tell you what and where if necessary
7. Notify me of any spills, damage or breakage; replace items you may have damaged/broken.
8. NO parties, be sober, and be respectful of the place and people you meet, including my neighbors or other visitors, by not doing loud things too late etc.
9. Please do not shower between 11 pm and 7 am.
10. Things that belong to the home, stay in the home.
If not verified already on Airbnb, guests are required to verify ID upon arrival.
If you have any questions, concerns, etc - just ask during your visit; I'm happy to help. :-)
Enjoy your stay in Uppsala!
Thanks for hanging in there :-) to show you read the full listing, just put the secret code phrase 'Life is beautiful' at the top of your message.