Located just 7 minutes walk away along the river from Town Hall, in an award-winning architectural marvel called the Snail Tower or the Tower of Saruman, there lies this two-room apartment (66 sqm) with one bedroom, open kitchen and big living room!
Find the house by searching the sky for the tallest building in Tartu, resembling a snail (hard to miss).
The apartment has 2 rooms - a bedroom and a living room joined with kitchen (plus a toilet/bathroom).
The bedroom contains a 160cm wide bed, a wardrobe and a closet. Two windows provide a lot of light (and warmth), should you not want either of those, there are blinding curtains and air con to keep you cool. Other sleeping options include a comfortable camp bed, slightly less comfortable couch and a futon.
Living room has a nice 55" ambilight TV, slightly above-average speakers, a big roll-down screen, a wall-mounted projector and a couch. There is a HDMI jack for passing your video to either TV or projector and a 3.5MM headphone jack for passing your audio to the speakers! Additionally, there is a small range of toys for kids to play with.
Kitchen contains an oven, electric cooking stove, dishwasher, fridge, espresso machine, toaster, kettle and a mixer. A lot of plates, forks, knives and glasses, pots and pans. Also a highchair with table for small children.
The bathroom is well, your average bathroom, with toilet, mirror, bath and a washing machine. There is also remote controlled RGB-LED lighting for getting you in/out of the mood during bathroom procedures.
The entire apartment is at your disposal. There is a shared balcony for your fresh air and smoking needs.
Interaction with guests
As much as required - let me know any questions you might have for the apartment and neighbourhood/city during check-in, call or message for subsequent enquiries.
- Smoking allowed ONLY on the shared balcony (forbidden under the kitchen hood or besides an open window)
- Well-mannered small pets are welcome
- Try and leave the apartment more-or-less in the same shape as it was during the check-in
- If something goes awry ie you break something, please don't hide it but let me know - I am fairly understanding!
- No big (or noisy) parties please, while the walls are thick concrete and neighbors are mostly nice people, do not push the limits