Private room in a truly memorable top floor sky-lit apartment. Perfect for seeing in Chicago on a budget. Located right off the blue line with easy access from O'hare and too downtown. Logan Square is one of the fastest growing neighborhoods and is safe as well. Apartment is unique, well cared for, and has a deck and BBQ area for summer nights. I provide you my personal guide of the neighborhood so you can enjoy like a local.
Interaction with guests
We live directly under the unit so we will definitely be available to meet you, help you check in, answer any questions, give restaurant recommendations, or just have a great conversation on the deck!
License or registration number
Learn about this number
1) No additional guests allowed on property
2) Do not knock on or try to enter other units in the building for any reason. Be respectful of the other tenants.
3) Common areas (kitchen and living room) can only be used between 8 AM and 10 PM. Leave areas clean for others.
4) Turn off all lights, fans, AC when you leave the apartment for the day. Don't run the AC/Heat with the windows open.
5) Remove shoes in the house.
6) Please listen to music or movies quietly or with headphones
7) Please read the apartment guide PDF (sent to your email) before arriving
This host has 377 reviews for other properties.View other reviews