A very pleasant leaving room with a confortable sofa bed. In the flat is also available a kitchen (with all equipment), bathroom to share.
Nearby: public transport (a tram), parks, shopping mall Flora, plenty of local amenities. Republica Square (close to Old Town Square) accessible by foot (20 mins).
where to go to eat:
1. Bibimbap Korea (Korea food), Chlumova 612/1, Praha 3
2. Pakistani Restaurant Mailsi, Lipanská 1, Praha 3
3. Hostinec U Vodoucha (a real Czech food & lots of kind of beer), Jagellonská 2426/21, Praha 2 (10min to walk from the flat)
4. ANTONÍNOVO PEKAŘSTVÍ (Czech breakfast, coffee), Laubova 4, Praha 2 (open from 7.30 am)
5. Le Caveau Pekarna (French breakfast, coffee), nám. J. z Poděbrad 1561/9, Praha 2
6. La Bottega Gastronomica, Ondříčkova 17, Praha 3 (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
7. U Kurelů, Chvalova 1119/1, Praha 3 (Czech beer, delicious American-
style gourmet burgers, BBQ pork or turkey breast sandwiches..)
1. Bukowski's,Bořivojova 86, Praha 3
2. Malkovich, Bořivojova 100, Praha 3
The way from Prague Main station:
You need to buy a ticket for public transport (you can find a tobacco shop with newspaper) and pls ask for a ticket for 30 minutes (price=24 Czech koruna).
1.take the exit from the building to street “Opletalova”
2.Turn right and walk through the park (2 min) (Vrchlickeho sady) to street Bolzanova – there you will find a tram stop – Hlavni nadrazi (n. 5, 15,9,26)
3.Get off from the tram at “Lipanska” (it is a second tram stop – “Husinecka” and than “Lipanska”)
Then you need to walk approx. 2 min on Taboritska street.