This semi-detached 1 storey homestay is situated at a very strategic location where almost all interesting places in Malacca are within 5-15 minutes away by car
Good news for anglers, this home stay is also located just next to fresh and salt water fishing centre that opens 24 hours a day. You can literally see the fishing pools from the house backyard.
This semi-detached 1 storey homestay is situated at a very strategic location where almost all interesting places in Malacca are within 5-15 minutes away by car. Those locations include:
1. Zoo Malacca (approx.10 mins drive)
2. Mini Malaysia (approx.10 mins drive)
3. Malacca Wonderland (approx.10 mins drive)
4. Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall (approx. 10mins drive)
5. Umbai Medan Ikan Bakar (Grilled Fish Food Court) (approx. 15 mins drive)
6. Kota A'Famosa Memorial Park (approx.10 mins drive)
7. Melaka River Cruise (approx.18 mins drive)
8. Aeon Ayer Keroh (Jaya Jusco) (approx. 3 mins drive)
There are several simple house rules for the visitors while staying in this homestay, which are:
1.Smoking is prohibited in the house, but if you still need to, please do it outside the house.
2. Pets are not allowed in the house. That includes cat, dog and others.
3. Alcohol drinks are not allowed in the house.
4.Pork and any pig related food or product are prohibited in the house. (This is a Muslim own property and most of our guesses are also Muslim)
5. Religious ritual or prayer is not allowed to be performed in this house except Islam.
6. All furnitures in the house shall not be relocated.
There is nothing special about myself that worth to be highlighted here I guess .. I am just an average Asian guy, married and blessed with two wonderful sons.. We haven’t travel quite as much these past few years.. I guess we are pretty occupied with parenting.. (Wonderful experience though).. There are loads to learn.. Maybe when the boys are old enough we’ll be active traveling again..
I am currently working as a Senior Mechanical Engineer at Public Works Department of Malaysia which is based in Kuala Lumpur.. Sometimes we do have meetings and tasks that involve international participants. I also had 4 years of experience living in the UK…. Glasgow, Scotland to be specific.. Among others, all of these help me to understand more about other cultures, religions, etc.. Therefore, socializing with international friends is not new to me.. :-)
If I were to be asked about my favourite drink and food, the answer would be Coffee and Lamb Kabsah (Yemeni Food). Let me know if you are looking for places serving good coffee or Kabsah in Malaysia, I am more than willing to help… :-)
That’s all from me I guess.. See yeah..